What's new

Whats up.

Hey all, NapalmSanctuary here. Heard Tom Brady talk about this site so I checked it out. To be honest, im complete trash with MK9 but im not a scrub (atleast not as i heard TB define scrub), hence the reason im here. Im really interested in supporting this game through big tournys but ive got along way to go before that idea becomes feasable. Ermac is currently my main (big surprise, i know) but im interested in other characters to take to the next level. Im looking at Cyrax, Stryker, Smoke, Jax, Nightwolf, Jade, Kabal, Reptile & Skarlet. My PSN is NapalmSanctuary if anyone wants to play. If anyone is feeling charitable and wants to help the trash find his treasure, im a good listener and a quick learner. My main thing is i want to see MK succeed long term on the tournament scene, and i would love to be a part of it.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Hi Napalm, welcome to TYM. Best of luck improving in MK9, no worries a lot of people are still getting the grips of this game, learning, adapting, finding new things etc, etc Have fun and good luck!

GamerBlake90

Blue Blurs for Life!
Welcome to the site, and good luck with your ambitions! You've got a community to back you up if ever you need the help.