What's new

What's up with the Shrine

Dreamcatcher

EFL Founder
Is it just me or do soul chests seems extremely generous now after resetting the vault? I get 2-3 gear with skins pretty much all but one time.

Rpgz

Fraudguad/Weeb?
He is looking for gear, so its 75,000 koins, but some maskless gear hasnt dropped for a lot of ppl on reddit, so may be bugged...who knows.

Metin

Ermac & Smoke Main
Yeah this is a piece of shit and nrs simply does not care about this kind of krypt questions that everyone asking. i spent more than 10m coins for Scorpion's path of fire mask, it is not in shrine. They should fix the krypt and listen us. it is turned into bullshit.

maybe late but I just wanted to add something.
I stopped using and gave up on shrine a few months back when it started giving me only augments. now tested it and it gave me about 10(x2) gears and 10 skins(all Liu Kang's for some reason) per 75k/100k tribute. It's like there is a reset for it to give more skin/gear.
I was looking for Battalion Commander for Sonya btw.

maybe late but I just wanted to add something.
I stopped using and gave up on shrine a few months back when it started giving me only augments. now tested it and it gave me about 10(x2) gears and 10 skins(all Liu Kang's for some reason) per 75k/100k tribute. It's like there is a reset for it to give more skin/gear.
I was looking for Battalion Commander for Sonya btw.
I want to say those were simply added in with one of the game's later patches.