What's new

Whats this - Input Issues

Choose Black Adam, use 112. Now try 112down back as quick as possible and he should use his Lightning Bomb. Why is this? Note, you can only do this before or on the second hit 1[1]2down back.

I thought it was because it was a 4hit string that only registered as 3 but according to soonk thats just terrible popping animation.

EDIT: Release check is off.
EDIT: Inputs will show on the screen exactly as you press them, but you can still get this to happen.

JHCRANE 14

GO VOLS!!!
Its called negative edge......and its terrible in this game. The timing is much more strict than mk and not in a good way. The bleedover from button press to button press is way to long in this game. Even though you can supposedly turn it off it doesn't seem to work at all.

Super Man 22down back real quick becomes 2,Super Breath. Seems as though directional inputs take priority over button presses? Is thats whats going on?

String has to be cancelable and a special move has to be assigned to it. I know this is nothing serious or game breaking, just diving into the game engine.

JHCRANE 14

GO VOLS!!!
I know. The timing is so different than mk. You just have to remember to input your commands for specials late in chain combos....we will adjust. Feels weird right now though.

TotteryManx

cr. HP Master
Negative edge. Its like in MK when you do a quick dash into d4 with Cyrax. Sometimes it will throw a bomb out, totally neglecting the down input, even if its on the screen. I hate that about NRS games.