What's new

Whats the problem with Ex Cartwheel?

Lumpymoomilk

Online Punching Bag
How many frames of amor is it supposed to have exactly, because 80% of the time I use it I get knocked out of it by regular hits and specials. I had a couple of matches recently where I tried to escape the corner with it and got knocked out of it easily, it used my bar and saw the animation start yet I got taken out with no issues. By different characters using different ranges low, mid and high attacks. Did they take the armor away or make it only work randomly? This is puzzling for something that's supposed to have armor and is massively unreliable.

Lumpymoomilk

Online Punching Bag
it must have a pretty short time frame of amored frames, I've been frozen by subs clones mid way through the animation, she will be on her hands upside down. I've been knocked out of it by force ball by Reptile. Earlier today in the corner I got knocked out of it by Liu Kangs b3 1 2 which makes sense due to the low poke, but why did Kitanas f3 2 knock me out of it as well?

You have armor for it on the start, after that her body is sort of on an \\_ angle, the \ being her legs. If the move has short range, or decently long pauses in between chances are you'll catch em. Otherwise you'll probably get knocked out of it.

archon

Noob
It only has one hit of armor, can be poked low, and may or may not instantly have armor (I've had it stuffed online, which offers no reassurance). It's best to not use it outside of combos.

D_Matt_Ma

Sheeva isn't Goro's wife. Goro is her husband.
So if you don't have cartwheel, what do you have to get away? Rainbow kick?