What's new

What's the best way to use kitana online?

Phantom

Kitana Prime aka MK's Rated R Superstar
The 1 of the f4,1 string hits overhead twice (for both fan cuts)

Before the second fan connects, input the command for whatever special move you want.

Though Pretty Kick is not recommended lol - Fanlift either - unless you're hit confirming and you want to continue your combo this way.

awesome thread guys. Just one question about Bnb combo.

I am using: F2 1, NJP, dash, 3 xx Fan toss, 2 xx fan lift ....

but I have hard time connecting 2 after Fan toss. Basicly my 2 always whiffs ? Like I am inch to short to hit 2. Do I need to add dash after fan toss ? What shoud I do differnt so I can hit 2 xx fanlift ?

redeyes

Button Masher
awesome thread guys. Just one question about Bnb combo.

I am using: F2 1, NJP, dash, 3 xx Fan toss, 2 xx fan lift ....

but I have hard time connecting 2 after Fan toss. Basicly my 2 always whiffs ? Like I am inch to short to hit 2. Do I need to add dash after fan toss ? What shoud I do differnt so I can hit 2 xx fanlift ?
do 4 fan toss then 4 fan lift.

rev0lver

Come On Die Young
Insane j, alot of people do this differently. What I do is f21, njp, 4~fan, dash, 2~lift. You can easily connect the 4 after njp without dashing, and the dash afterwards makes your opponent at the perfect height to connect the 2.

What I do is f21, njp, 4~fan, dash, 2~lift. You can easily connect the 4 after njp without dashing, and the dash afterwards makes your opponent at the perfect height to connect the 2.
Exactly what I've found to be easiest myself as well. I can get it 100% of the time offline, 90% online if the lag is fairly minimal. It's easy to time. There's no reason to use the 3 to catch them after njp IMO.