What's new

Question - Ninjitsu What's the best combo after landing a spear?

214 teleport, 21 spear, Jump in 1, 21 teleport for about 30%

I believe this is scorpion's BnB I want to say you should be able to do this after landing a spear although i could be wrong

Reauxbot

You think you bad? You aint bad.
214 teleport, 21 spear, Jump in 1, 21 teleport for about 30%

I believe this is scorpion's BnB I want to say you should be able to do this after landing a spear although i could be wrong
I dont think so. A habit of mine when i grab someone with a spear is using a bnb where the spear is next. Hell pull them in and knock em away.
Kinda why i use the inferno for the demon capture

I dont think so. A habit of mine when i grab someone with a spear is using a bnb where the spear is next. Hell pull them in and knock em away.
Kinda why i use the inferno for the demon capture
Yeah you are correct, the combo i posted doesn't work if the first hit is from the spear

callMEcrazy

Alone is where to find me.
Yeah you are correct, the combo i posted doesn't work if the first hit is from the spear
You can't use the same stun move (like spear or Sub Zero's freeze) twice in a combo and still keep going. That requires a reset. I'm not totally sure though if it'll work if the 2nd spear is ex. It may or may not. In any case it no longer remains a BnB that way.

Gito666

Ninjas > Special Forces
I main ninjitsu scorp, and this is what I've found most successful: try to use teleport in your combo first, and spear later. Then teleport again but keep them standing to set up your 50/50. For example: 214 teleport 21 spear jip b12 teleport

This way they're left standing, and you can go for b3, f4, or a throw.

I'm no tech expert by any means, but this method has been pretty successful for me so far :)

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
Varianton dependant

Ninjutsu: Spear, B12, exTeleport, NJP, JK~Teleport, 212

Hellfire: NJP, JK, teleport, Flame Aura, 11, Teleport.

Inferno: Ji1, 214~Teleport, 21~Minion grab, 21~teleport