What's new

Question - Raiden what's raiden beta patch update?

dennycascade

UPR_ghastem
Okay so Shinnok steals the OH tail slam from Alien (vortex)

The sparks reset from Leatherface (vortex)

Bo Rai Cho's fart (vortex)

Sektor's uppercut (vortex)

Cyrax's net (vortex)

Cyber Sub-Zero's ice ball (vortex)

And Smoke's smoke bomb (vortex)

Lmao
Fuck lol

Okay so Shinnok steals the OH tail slam from Alien (vortex)

The sparks reset from Leatherface (vortex)

Bo Rai Cho's fart (vortex)

Sektor's uppercut (vortex)

Cyrax's net (vortex)

Cyber Sub-Zero's ice ball (vortex)

And Smoke's smoke bomb (vortex)

Lmao
what about sektor?

DDutchguy

Stand 4'ing airplanes out of the sky
Is it just me or did his lightning run cancel get more difficult to do? I mean after the shocker >b14?
Won't be able to play until about 6 hours from now, but know that the cancel gets easier when you hit your B14 when your opponent is high up. You'll have more hit advantage that way.

You mean the mixup of F14 and F1~B2? F1 has a lot of recovery so it isn't much of a mixup. You could use it to throw off your opponent I guess.
Oh I see, a high can be blocked by crouching right? I thought a high had to be blocked high so I thought since f14 hits high then low I thought that was a mixup, but you can block f14 by simply crouch blocking right?

DDutchguy

Stand 4'ing airplanes out of the sky
Oh I see, a high can be blocked by crouching right? I thought a high had to be blocked high so I thought since f14 hits high then low I thought that was a mixup, but you can block f14 by simply crouch blocking right?
A high is an attack that can be neutral ducked, but can be blocked both standing and crouching. An overhead (in Raiden's case B2) has to be blocked high.

F14 hits high-low so the first hit can be blocked however you want and the second one has to be blocked low. People on TYM have a tendency to say 'high' when they mean 'overhead', which can be confusing.