What's new

What would you add if you could to 1 more patch

Hey guys, firstly I'm very thankful to netherrealm and test your might for the great community, always loved how there fighting games go to town on the level of attention to detail, I'm very happy how most of the time they try to listen to they're community, with regards to buffs nerfs, ect ect so I'm more than happy with them, but I did have some ideas I'd add if there was another patch,

Easy fatality tokens, I've 100s of these I've never used them, I'm 39 old school and like I expect the majority of you, it's not difficult to input the Fatality's commands, I'd like an option to cash these in for the ability to trade of with skip fight tokens, now these do come in handy if your rushed to finish a tower, as real life gets in the way, and you still want the rewards,

Reveal the amount of brutalitys per character, with the recent patch it's great to know you can unlock brutalitys via brutal difficulty on some boss fights, I've managed 6 so far, but it would be handy to know if I have the total amount for that character or not, because if you win and have them all anyway you just get an augment or something, if I knew I was 2 short for someone chances are couple boss fights on brutal id have them, that's it really any other ideas???

xenogorgeous

.... they mostly come at night. Mostly.
there is always room for some improvement in the game, being related to either technical or visual stuff .... so, as more patches they release, the better

at least 3 good well done patches per year until its life cycle/span comes to end for MK11, seems good for the game, hehe ....

let's see if NRS can surprise us, for good .... what they have on mind ? hehe :D

Arqwart

D'Vorah for KP2 copium
Balance changes aside, I would love some QoL changes to the overall flow of the game.

1. Allow players to skip the currencies / XP bullshit after a ranked set is completed.
  2. Utilize the in-game notification system better. Have notifications of things like Krypt events a day or two BEFORE they happen.
  3. Either increase the animation speed of the Krypt shrine or allow players to dump multiple instances of koins at once to get multiple items at once.
  4. Change the base casual variations of all characters to their 3 tournament variations.
  5. If summoned with a coin, make the Kollector in the Krypt disappear if you leave his room no matter how much time is left on the coin.

Balance changes aside, I would love some QoL changes to the overall flow of the game.

1. Allow players to skip the currencies / XP bullshit after a ranked set is completed.
  2. Utilize the in-game notification system better. Have notifications of things like Krypt events a day or two BEFORE they happen.
  3. Either increase the animation speed of the Krypt shrine or allow players to dump multiple instances of koins at once to get multiple items at once.
  4. Change the base casual variations of all characters to their 3 tournament variations.
  5. If summoned with a coin, make the Kollector in the Krypt disappear if you leave his room no matter how much time is left on the coin.
Brilliant love the idea of dumping more coins, I have,12 million so dumping a million at once for 10 costumes rather than just 100.000 for one would be good, making the default 3 variations tournament ones makes sense, knowing about krypt events, earlier would be good, as I've only managed to know about 1 so far,

DeftMonk

Noob
All strings can be cancelled into specials after every hit. D2 can be special cancelled once a match. And switch stance button replaced with Roman cancel. Craziness insues.

Wam-Zlay

Reptile / Noob
A button to completely unlock the krypt. I've got enough resources, but for me it doesn't make fun to play this kind of things.

Add Reptile and Stryker.