What's new

What/Who do you watch on YouTube?

Dankster Morgan

It is better this way
I've been watching a lot more YouTube than ever in 2020, I'm imagining a lot of you guys are the same.

I mostly like watch gaming (imagine that) and fitness content. My favorite gaming channels are basically any ones that go into a deep dive into a game, which accounts for a lot of YT content. @Under_The_Mayo has a great channel that I recommend anyone check out if they enjoy watching gaming content, his God of War 4 critique spoke to me. As for fitness content, most of it is garbage, but a few worthwhile channels to watch are Greg Doucette who posts great information as a whole that is very easy to digest and understand, Every Damn Day Fitness who shuts down the lies of selfish people in and out of the industry, and Athlean X who posts good information as a whole even though he uses fake weights like a bitch and claims them as his actual lifts.

What do you guys watch?

I have a good mix of channels I watch like comedy (YMH, Tigerbelly/Bad Friends...) fgc (Maximilian, uncaged...) Misc ( Trixie & Katya, bon appetit, full length British shows...) and a lot from my recommendations.

In no particular order:

• CarbotAnimations
  • LowkoTV
  • JayborinoPlays
  • PNDK&M
  • Maximillian Dood
  • Lee Hardcastle
  • Adult Swim
  • Digital Foundary
  • How It Should Have Ended

Zviko

Noob
MK related:
-Sikander
-Super
-LostyGirl
-Maximilian
-Shujinkydink
-Rooflemonger
-Reo if it's MK9 related
-Destroyer's, K&M's and Aquaman's tournaments

I'm a huge fan of F1 and F1 video games:
-Tiametmarduk
-TRL Limitless
-Tom97
-Matt212
-Jimmy Broadbent
-WTF1

Huge fan of Total War franchise:
-ItalianSpartacus
-Jackie Fish

I like watching game reviews, even if I'm not even interested in the game
-Worth a Buy
-ACG
-AngryJoeShow

Other:
-CohhCarnage for his playthroughs
-DemolitionRanch (shooting guns at stuff)
-Hickok45(same as above)
-Tonight Show, Jimmy Kimmel, Graham, Late Late Show, Ellen
-UpUpDownDown
-Sidemen

But most of all, Lady Gaga videos, obviously. :D

Arqwart

D'Vorah for KP2 copium
Lots of shit, especially during this viral apocalypse.

MK: PNDK&M, REO, Honeybee
Gay Shit: Drag Race, Trixie, MacDoesIt, MikeMGTV, Sibling Rivalry
Movies/Media: KaptainKristian, YMS, Jeremy Jahns, Lindsay Ellis, Ryan Hollinger, Schaffrillas
PoE: Mathilification, ZiggyD
Normie Central: Game Grumps, CircleToons, NakeyJakey, Jaiden, Dunkey, Ice Cream Sandwich, Bon Appetit, Polygon, Cut, Kurzgesagt
Other: Noodle, JoCat, Carbot, Wubby, SuperMega, Sh0e, Design Doc, Vivziepop

Metin

Ermac & Smoke Main
Discussions about Schopenhauer's philosophy.
Space discoveries and documentaries.
Satriani's live performances.
Tabmok99's lore videos.
Drummers from Hell. (Extreme metal drummers only)
MESSATSU! (High level SF matches)
Some rare channels that dedicated to Tolkien's Middle Earth.

Love riding bikes, always have and always will. Been riding mountain bikes most of my life but lately I have a new found appreciation for road cycling. Really enjoy GMBN (Global Mountain Bike Network) and GCN (Global Cycling Network). Awesome content for all levels of riders.

My kids got me into Dude Perfect and Bobby Duke Arts but my God they watch some cringey AF Fortnite/Minecraft channels, lol.

Honestly I don't watch a lot of gaming videos.

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator
I watch a lot of ASMR when I work so I don't have thoughts about killing everyone I work with for 8 hours every day.

I also watch Critical Role's current DnD campaign (with the extremely talented Laura Bailey and Ellie's VA as well). https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpXBGqwsBkpvcYjsJBQ7LEQ

I watch this guy for all Souls games goodies: https://www.youtube.com/user/LPDarkSoulsHD

The relaxing end for ASMR+ nerdy shit combined: https://www.youtube.com/c/TheRelaxingEnd

And some Christian YTers like Tiffany Dawn: https://www.youtube.com/c/TiffanyDawn

And when the mood strikes I listen to spooky Reddit stories from channels like: https://www.youtube.com/user/SkyOnFir3

NaCl man

Welcome to Akihabara
NaClman 82 has some cool clips....... go sub will ya lol.

Nah but seriously I watch heaps of different shit here us a few

Music/comedy davie504 and stevieT are good awesome players and funny content.

All the good Korean Kazuya players like boa lovb ikari, knee. Also subbed to tmm, anikan and lil majin and the big Korean players like low high and a few others. Avoiding the puddle with aris is awsome. That blasted salami has some of the best tekken content out there.

Nukes top 5 has weekly ghost shit and supernatural stuff good for a watch.

Ryan Hollinger does really good horror movie reviews.

@Wazminator has a really good nrs channel check it out and sub.

Streetbeefs is cool for backyard fights if you like that sort of thing.

Gulleyboy has an awesome hip hop channel and boskoe 100 is good for a laugh.

Last edited:

Dankster Morgan

It is better this way
Love riding bikes, always have and always will. Been riding mountain bikes most of my life but lately I have a new found appreciation for road cycling. Really enjoy GMBN (Global Mountain Bike Network) and GCN (Global Cycling Network). Awesome content for all levels of riders.

My kids got me into Dude Perfect and Bobby Duke Arts but my God they watch some cringey AF Fortnite/Minecraft channels, lol.

Honestly I don't watch a lot of gaming videos.
Mountain Biking is my favorite dude

Noble Raptor for MK11 shit.
Abroad in Japan for Japan shit.
Your Mom's House for Tom Segura shit.
Three Arrows for Marxist shit.
Sajam for fighting game shit.
Athlean X/Tao Physique for fitness shit.
Meghan Murphy for feminist shit.
RedLetterMedia for movie shit.

And yeah all the old George Carlin, Bill Hicks and Richard Pryor shit I can find and probably watched a hundred times already as well as doom metal and 90's alternative music.

Last edited:

freerf245

11 11 11 11
Mostly critics, podcasts, and fighting game stuff.
YMS
Needledrop
Ralphthemoviemaker
IHE
TMG
Adam22
Reviewtechusa
Reo
Rooflemonger
And a lot of high level sets between good players in Mk11.

Last edited:

Marlow

Premium Supporter
Premium Supporter
For some good gaming humor, I like to watch Monster Factory. They pick different games, and use that games Create A Player mode to create the most messed up characters possible. I also like Justin and Griffin McElroy's Gameplay Overviews. Couple of funny brothers reviewing games.

Marlow

Premium Supporter
Premium Supporter
I also watch Critical Role's current DnD campaign (with the extremely talented Laura Bailey and Ellie's VA as well).
You should give The Adventure Zone: Balance a try. It's a pretty solid D&D podcast. Not really an "actual play" podcast, but they tell a good story.

Marlow

Premium Supporter
Premium Supporter
sweet I'll check it out!
I hope you like it! It starts off pretty slow and clunky (originally they were just planning on doing it for some minor goofs) but by the Petals to the Metal mini arc it really starts to take off.

Ck AeroVoid

Mk Casual, KI God
I've been watching a lot more YouTube than ever in 2020, I'm imagining a lot of you guys are the same.

I mostly like watch gaming (imagine that) and fitness content. My favorite gaming channels are basically any ones that go into a deep dive into a game, which accounts for a lot of YT content. @Under_The_Mayo has a great channel that I recommend anyone check out if they enjoy watching gaming content, his God of War 4 critique spoke to me. As for fitness content, most of it is garbage, but a few worthwhile channels to watch are Greg Doucette who posts great information as a whole that is very easy to digest and understand, Every Damn Day Fitness who shuts down the lies of selfish people in and out of the industry, and Athlean X who posts good information as a whole even though he uses fake weights like a bitch and claims them as his actual lifts.

What do you guys watch?
For fighters, I watch:
@Evil Canadian
Zero and alpharad (Smash ultimate)

For goofs:
H2o Delerious/Cartoons/Dathi De Nogla/ Terrorizor and vannoss Crew

For Sports:
Jells Marble Runs

Music like Avatar the last Airbender theme

Alteori for dinosaurs and monsters

Explosm entertainment
ASDF

Nukes top 5 for scary stuffs

And YouTube recommended

What do you guys watch?
For fitness i highly recommend Will Tennyson for literally anyone whos interested in healthy lifestyle and quality content in general. Dude is super comfortable in front of the camera and his editing skills and dry humor is something else. Literally one of the best things that happened to me in 2020 is discovering his channel and you'll wait his videos more than the next episode for your favourite tv shows lol

Dankster Morgan

It is better this way
For fitness i highly recommend Will Tennyson for literally anyone whos interested in healthy lifestyle and quality content in general. Dude is super comfortable in front of the camera and his editing skills and dry humor is something else. Literally one of the best things that happened to me in 2020 is discovering his channel and you'll wait his videos more than the next episode for your favourite tv shows lol
I like Will a lot hes really funny