What's new

What Villain Books Did You Like This Month?

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
The only thing I liked about Batgirl after a while was the art. It did start off great, but it just got really bad after a bit.

SoundsLikePAUSE

Neptune's Beard!!!
Batgirl is awful man. Idk how it is now, but when I dropped it, is was unbearable to read. I'm pretty sure it is selling terribly too
Last I checked, it was one of DC's top selling books. Maybe you just gave up on it too soon, but the issues are always well recieved. Which can't be said about a lot of other series.

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
Last I checked, it was one of DC's top selling books. Maybe you just gave up on it too soon, but the issues are always well recieved. Which can't be said about a lot of other series.
Its possible, i dropped it right after the dotf stuff. It just isn't my cup of tea. I'd much rather read books like WW and I will keep buying Justice League for the Shazam back story if they keep putting it out. I'd prefer he get his own series though lol.

SoundsLikePAUSE

Neptune's Beard!!!
Its possible, i dropped it right after the dotf stuff. It just isn't my cup of tea. I'd much rather read books like WW and I will keep buying Justice League for the Shazam back story if they keep putting it out. I'd prefer he get his own series though lol.
I think they will for sure after Forever Evil. Nobody gets showcased that much in a JL story and not get their own on-going. MMH will probably too.

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
>Denied a factual point with a opinion.
You started this entire thing by saying that my opinion on the joker book is wrong lol. We can just agree to disagree on whatever this was about. I still think it was an abomination either way so enjoy your day.

haketh

Noob
Wait, Batgirl? That's actually one of the best...
The book is fucking terrible, it's some of Gail's worse writing. Fucking dodged a bullet with her not writing Batwoman

How the fuck is batgirl one of the best when these are all being put out

Batwoman
Flash
Wonder Woman
Vibe *I was fucking surprised at this, too bad Blue beetle couldn't be more like it*
Aquaman

The issues have not been well recieved at all. And good sales doesn't mean shit, ountdown sold well and we all know that was a failure. People who ahve been following Batgirl for the past 10 years hate for a reason. That shit with Bruce telling her she was always meant to be the one true Batgirl made me wanna punch a comic.

SoundsLikePAUSE

Neptune's Beard!!!
The book is fucking terrible, it's some of Gail's worse writing. Fucking dodged a bullet with her not writing Batwoman

How the fuck is batgirl one of the best when these are all being put out

Batwoman
Flash
Wonder Woman
Vibe *I was fucking surprised at this, too bad Blue beetle couldn't be more like it*
Aquaman

The issues have not been well recieved at all. And good sales doesn't mean shit, ountdown sold well and we all know that was a failure. People who ahve been following Batgirl for the past 10 years hate for a reason. That shit with Bruce telling her she was always meant to be the one true Batgirl made me wanna punch a comic.
You sound like you're just bitter it's Barbara Gordon. And they have been well recieved. By fans & critics. And sales says plenty.

haketh

Noob
You sound like you're just bitter it's Barbara Gordon. And they have been well recieved. By fans & critics. And sales says plenty.
I love Babs, I always have, I bought Year One twice for a reason. batgirl trashed all the development she got over the past 10 years hard. And once again Countdown sold well, Ultimates 3 sold well, Ultimatium sold well. Sales do not equal quality.