What's new

What to follow an air to air jip with?

PANDEMlC

El Psy Congroo
I'm curious, I know a njp can go into an up+4 slide, etc but what about the air to air exchange? I get these a lot and am not really sure what to follow it up with for the best possible damage or bomb situation.

Appreciate it.

UsedForGlue

"Strength isn't everything"
After jump in punnch in the air, you can dash into b22.

From there, chain in short bomb, then safe dive kick, you will be on top of the bomb on block.

Or b22 into slide and get an untechable knockdown.

You cold also b22 en ice beam, then 112 mid bomb. (bomb will come out), or after ice beam, f221 slide.

Altaire

Noob
Usedforglue basically hit it on the head. The most practical followup to an air-to-air jump punch is B2 2 slide, for 14%. B2 2 mid bomb is still 10% and gives you a pretty good setup, as the bomb will land right beneath them. I don't really recommend using the EX freeze for anything, because the most you can get out of it is 18%, and even the 1 1 2 mid bomb setup basically gives you the same setup B2 2 mid bomb would, with just slightly less advantage on hit.

There's really no need to do the slide by itself unless you catch them really late. B2 2 is so easy to connect with off an air-to-air.

UsedForGlue

"Strength isn't everything"
Usedforglue basically hit it on the head. The most practical followup to an air-to-air jump punch is B2 2 slide, for 14%. B2 2 mid bomb is still 10% and gives you a pretty good setup, as the bomb will land right beneath them. I don't really recommend using the EX freeze for anything, because the most you can get out of it is 18%, and even the 1 1 2 mid bomb setup basically gives you the same setup B2 2 mid bomb would, with just slightly less advantage on hit.

There's really no need to do the slide by itself unless you catch them really late. B2 2 is so easy to connect with off an air-to-air.
Bingo.