What's new

What the hell is Kabal wearing?

Rathalos

Play Monster Hunter!

No seriously what is this? It looks like he took his trench coat and cut it up to make it look more ninja like.

Why is he not just wearing his trench coat?
Also his non scared swat gear with the long pony tail should have been an alt costume for him.

GLoRToR

Positive Poster!
Doesn't matter what he's wearing, he has invincibility glitch and ndc pressure and zoning!

STRYKIE

Are ya' ready for MK11 kids?!
I think you're just looking into it too deeply man. Anything's better than his casj bodywarmer and beige khakis shorts in MK3/UMK3..

DragonPick

I don't play Runescape
Gonna have to ask Kano why he dressed him like that. Probably weird outworld clothing. In Outworld, that shit's considered a fashion statement. While you're asking, might as well ask why he gave him pigtails too.

No seriously what is this? It looks like he took his trench coat and cut it up to make it look more ninja like.

Why is he not just wearing his trench coat?
Also his non scared swat gear with the long pony tail should have been an alt costume for him.
I agree with the alt costume thing. i've been saying that since i got the game.
Another interesting thing about kabal is his win pose. They obviously rand out of time when they got to this animation or just didnt care because his body just becomes badly connected polygons. he's basically one of the fighting polygons from smash bros. it's pretty bad.
Also, in levels like the deadpool kabal steps so far forward he should be in acid, but isnt... same for the pit.
Last but not least why are there 2 pieces of cloth coming off of each arm? THAT DOESNT MAKE SENSE

Rathalos

Play Monster Hunter!
Gonna have to ask Kano why he dressed him like that. Probably weird outworld clothing. In Outworld, that shit's considered a fashion statement. While you're asking, might as well ask why he gave him pigtails too.
Also ya Kano has the stupid ninja flap thing as well.

These are the real problems with MK9, not silly things like input bugs or awkward hitboxes.

TeaBag

Jack Daniel's Supporter
The way I see it, Kabal is what you'd get if one of the sand people from star wars had a kid with Darth Vader while fucking Boba Fett on the side.

Lord Beef

Death Metal and Trance
The way I see it, Kabal is what you'd get if one of the sand people from star wars had a kid with Darth Vader while fucking Boba Fett on the side.
iirc, I think they sorta somewhat based him off the sand people.

The whole tabard thing is mind boggling, I too have wondered why 93% of the characters in this game have them. Eh, oh well. Still looks better than 59% of the cast.

quandaghost

kung lao swag walker
I like tabards, all of my characters have them :( (even though Kano, Kabal, Kung lao, and raiden did not need them) I now call upon the tabard teir

CptXecution

Brain Dead Bro
but... without the burns he's just a normal cop. he doesn't have super speed or magical buzzsaws or gasblasts

like that makes any fucking sense but still
And Johnny Cage throws green orbs out of his hand....

Kabal was always Black Dragon before becoming a cop, he's always had super human speed, just never used it as a cop.