What's new

What Shoes/Trainers/Sneakers do u wear

mud said:
The Dunks you showed are the Skate or Die ones, the 720 is black and pink, with the checker inside.
Derp. I got em' mixed up. xD Thanks for the correction. Good to see a fellow SB guy around.

iammud

Noob
PK Denis said:
Derp. I got em' mixed up. xD Thanks for the correction. Good to see a fellow SB guy around.
Oddly enough, I'm not really a Nike fan. I'm sure you're now wondering why I own so many Dunks, and not really a fan. I live in one of the epitomes of SB distribution, and a good friend of mine is a rep for them. I wouldn't buy em, but I'll rock em! Plus I like brown shoes, and it seems the Nike heads aren't really into the brown, yet Nike keeps making em in brown.

Today are a beat up pair of po' man's lucky 7's; brown and wheats:

Tomorrow are Donatellos:

wazz

Noob
Mud and pkdenis u were awsome shoes. U guyz mus spend loads money on them

I still wear the same trainers i posted in 1st post

iammud

Noob
PKDenis, do those really have Chun-Li and Ryu on the insoles? I haven't seen em yet.

PS Wazz, I try not to pay for my shoes, as stated before. If I did buy shoes I'd exclusively wear these

mud said:
PKDenis, do those really have Chun-Li and Ryu on the insoles? I haven't seen em yet.
Yeah, they are on there..there is also an Akuma one on the P-Rod series....pretty sure it's the P-Rod 4 High

iammud

Noob
I saw both at SPOT today. The Chun-Li is fresh, though I've owned other dunks that are pretty much the exact same thing w/ out the insoles. The Akumas are straight up wack.

iammud

Noob
I forgot to post the new ones I just copped.

I know they're hideous, but I love em. Got the matching shirt, and jacket too.

Ordering these tomorrow :D

Note: I will be posting a pic of the boots in person as soon as they get here from Spain :}

Scratch that found out that since county market bought out our store i dont get to keep my job YAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!

Dreamcatcher

EFL Founder
Just got a pair of badass Eckos at the Mall of America this weekend. I won't be able to find a pic of them though.

Dreamcatcher said:
Just got a pair of badass Eckos at the Mall of America this weekend. I won't be able to find a pic of them though.
Snap one up with a phone or something, Doesn't have to be Manufacture pics. :)

wazz

Noob
i am still wearing these trainers. Has long has i got something to wear on my feet i aint complaning