What's new

What moves from the MKX newcomers do you want to return?

STRYKIE

Are ya' ready for MK11 kids?!
Does Triborg count? I feel like the drones in the Cyber Sub variation were an interesting concept, although the chances of him returning aren't looking good. :/

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.
Obligatory post:

I'd be fine with making the animation shorter with something like lifting them over his head, toast them a bit then throw them down, with preferably breaking their back on his knee as well. But honestly, it's perfect the way it is :kreygasm:
Damn dude that gif gave me a shot of nostalgia.

I remember back in the early days of X, I was actually the guy who made the Kotal GD thread and made gifs to show his moves.

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.
Does Triborg count? I feel like the drones in the Cyber Sub variation were an interesting concept, although the chances of him returning aren't looking good. :/
Cyber Sub is such a fucked up sitiaution as he was an incredibly fun and interesting character gameplay wise but they could never commit to him story wise so he’ll probably never be seen again unless they really wanted to make Tri-Borg a thing.

Might-Taro 19

by each death, we learn more..
I personally think barely any will return in mortal kombat 11. Why? cause the legend Ed boon himself said that they don't wanna just scrap the game and copy it making it look pretty. They wanna do something totally new and it all makes sense. Heck look at the mechanic, everything is very different which is awesome.

Chuckyscookie

Here's to hoping.
Cassie: b1,2 - need that advancing mid
Flip-Kick, Nut-Punch - universal, I hope

Kotal: War God stuff with his Sword. No specific move I like more or less, I found the sword in general super hype and think it would be a great fit for this game with the focus on gear and weapons.