What's new

What MK9 Features are YOU looking forward to?

What MK9 Features Do You Like?

• 2D Gameplay

Votes: 10 62.5%
  • "M" Rating

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Classic Character Redesigns

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • X-Ray moves

• Time made available to make the game

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Guaranteed Patches

Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Guaranteed DLC

• Total voters
With the MK franchise seeming to go back to what was loved over a decade ago, what changes from the more recent games in the series are you really looking forward to?

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
Don't blame Rogue for not having multiple choice... he made this poll for me and it's something I forgot to mention. :(

lol..

Tim Static

Adminerator
only 2 choices really matter. 2d gameplay, even tho its 3d MK in 2d, and the time WB's have given them to work with, instead of them shipping before Xmas to make $$$

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
Bringing back the 2D is the best feature. Not an opinion, an undeniable fact. Any attempts to argue this will cause permanent paralysis from the neck down, so do so at your own risk.

Dark_Rob

Noob
Agreed. Going back to 2D is the most important step in the right direction......having it be anywhere near as godlike as UMK3 would be nice....but I wont hold my breath.

mka online rooms . . . i really miss it, it is good to fight many people at the same time but when it come to meeting new players mka online room system was the best. you can pick who you want to fight of the people who is online as well.

patches

Johnny_Cage

Earthrealm's biggest STAR
1. 2D gamelpay
2. Characters(re)designs.
Both are extremely important to me- smooth/fun gampleay and the presentation of the game- all characters should look good.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Was very hard for me between 2D MK and Guaranteed patches...but went with the ladder.

I'm happy about a few things, 2D gameplay, patches, DLC, hot redesigns, a lot of things