What's new

Match-up Discussion What Matchups Give You Trouble?

Breaker

~AKUMA~
Time your jumps and ducks properly and you should be alright. A good DS won't be spamming its not in his best interest.

Reptile Orion

A Fire Will Rise.
I've spent 75% of my playing time in training mode. But on the times I have gone through Battle mode I've struggled with Deathstroke and Raven. Raven can be dangerous in the hands of the right player. My plan is main her and Batman.

Vagrant

Noob
Yeah DS keeps him out pretty well. I love it.

I usually don't feel bad zoning out a GL cause that fucking startup on his lift is insane.

Don't try to outzone DS. I've slaughtered every GL that's tried to. Those missiles just can't compete.

Be patient block, dash, block dash and when you get up close, GL has considerable advantage.

I've been doing pretty well with GL. The only matchup so far that has been tricky for me was a Batman player. I felt like once I got knocked down I was pretty much done for becuase of that crazy mixup that his j.2 has. I tried using the lift, but it wouldn't hit, i tried j. 3 but it didnt work. anyone got any advice?

Komatose

The Prettiest
Perhaps Hawkgirl vs Deathstroke. It's very hard for me to outsmart a Deathstroke with my Hawkgirl. Even if they do play brainless. But my Raven and Killer Frost has no problem with him.

Fred Marvel

It's actually Freddy Marvel
Deathstroke is the worst, ive only had 1 Raven encounter and that went bad too, Grundy is an annoyance but if you use meter well you should be fine, everyone else so far hasnt been any major trouble

G4S KT

Gaming4Satan Founder
forward, down back. forward, down back.

just get close enough to hit with air rocket and they have to respect it.

If you don't try and do shit like jump or dash or turbine from full screen, full screen zoners have no way to actually damage you from full screen (at least without meter, but that stuff is easy to block on reaction)
keep calm and walk forward.

So far my most consistently hated matchup is against Deathstroke.
Midscreen u have a huge advantage....so yes for this match up u don't wanna zone with him.....some of ur normals r faster and that lift....like mentioned before is a really powerful mid range tool....DS just can't compete. GL's who don't try to zone with me full screen....give me a tough time too.