What's new

What makes you WANT to ragequit??

The slightest lag sends me out of a match. I'm not getting better playing with Lag, I rarely play Online anyways so if I do I try my best to keep with THE best connected games

i never rage quit.
i get really mad yes. but dont quit lol.
you guys should see all the hate messages i get.
im a raiden player btw lol....

xenogorgeous

.... they mostly come at night. Mostly.
Nothing. If I don't want to keep playin, I finish the last match and choose "NO" in that rematch option in the end of match .......

I don't believe I have ever blatantly rage quit, however things that REALLY tempt me to are:
Mileena's D4 pokes
Kung Laos
Negative Edge
Lag/Input Delay
Xbox D Pad
Ed Boon's Twitter

I don't rage quit, but there is one thing that makes me really mad. When you play someone (this is online of course) and you can tell that they think they are good when they are obviously not. You beat them and they pick your character, to show you how to play it. And they are completely playing the character wrong, doing retard combos (which they think are awesome), not doing any of the little tricks that every character has, but somehow manages to beat you because they get away with bullshit due to online lag and then they probably teabag you or something stupid. I want to fucking kill someone when this happens.

Snolla

Noob
I don't rage quit, but there is one thing that makes me really mad. When you play someone (this is online of course) and you can tell that they think they are good when they are obviously not. You beat them and they pick your character, to show you how to play it. And they are completely playing the character wrong, doing retard combos (which they think are awesome), not doing any of the little tricks that every character has, but somehow manages to beat you because they get away with bullshit due to online lag and then they probably teabag you or something stupid. I want to fucking kill someone when this happens.
That happens to me all the time! I use Subby and I hate, hate, hate when I beat someone so they choose Subby too. Sub Zero mirror matches are more boring than watching an entire season of Mr Bean back to back. They just make me want to kill myself.

Jelan

Aquaman is dead lel
Entering a KOTH room full of scrubs mashing their pads to make something happen, you politely give 8-10 points like everyone else and after 20 fricking minutes of boredom, you beat the fuck out of the current king just to see that half of the room is gone. But only after they gave you 0s. If I play Raiden I couldn't even finish the match because everyone leaves. I just want to get the stupid KOTH achievements, I don't even like that mode. :salty: