What's new

Question - Kitana What kind of changes would you like to see happen to Kitana in KP2?

KrstffrMunk

Bane/Black Manta/Captain Cold
I don't play Kitana, but it should not be possible to "corpse hop" her upon wake-up db2 as punishable as it is. Also happens for next to no reason in the corner.

IrishMantis

Most humble shit talker ever!!!
Kitana has really good frame traps and Footsies but yeah people want 50/50s I'll highly Douth they make F2 OH

The Sharpen OH is okay I guess

Only thing I want is staff combos in mournful and an ex staff grab brutality. And assassin needs to have like a slide stance like what skarlet had in mk9

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana
Just buff Assassin already... give me a reason to use it.

Sharpen less recovery and extend the armor on Assassin Strike...

Also, FIX THIS PLEASE:

darkmoonlight_va

Kitana Assassin Main
What Assassin lacks imo is a real reason to play it. The "rush down" aspect of the variation simply isn't there because she has no pressure without a threatening overhead. Although I like the idea of making f2 an overhead while sharpen is active, that would mean that you would constantly have to use sharpen. So sharpen needs to have a huge buff. That's why I think making B2 quicker is the best option while also buffing the recovery off of sharpen.
Something that I know won't happen but I would love to see happen is if they made her U2 useful but that's hard to do. Or hell even her 4 for that matter.

xKhaoTik

The Ignore Button Is Free
lol she doesnt need f2 to be overhead,, godlike zoning, anti airs, footsies, staggers and 50/50 too? what is this? a competition to have the most stupid buffs suggestion?
Her zoning is far from gdlk lol. You must have never played quan or predator. No one asked for zoning buffs tho

Her footsies are good, but outclassed by many other characters in the game. No one asked for footsie buffs tho.

And if you had read properly, the f2 was just a thought, not a request, and even then, it's only during sharpen.

We're only asking to buff assasin, not anything else. That variation needs help.

EDIT: Lol I'm still stuck at the gdlk zoning part

Last edited:

gam224

The world's least hype player
Her zoning is far from gdlk lol. You must have never played quan or predator

Her footsies are outclassed by many other characters in the game.

And if you had read properly, the f2 was just a thought, not a request, and even then, it's only during sharpen.

We're only asking to buff assasin, not anything else. That variation needs help.

EDIT: Lol I'm still stuck at the gdlk zoning part
Her fans are mid... just like teleflurry:DOGE

Kyle BB

"There is always hope"
Just buff Assassin already.. give me a reason to use it.

Sharpen less recovery and extend the armor on Assassin Strike...

Also, FIX THIS PLEASE:
is that really a assassin only thing, wonder what causes that?

I feel like Assassin needs more (only like a couple) of block + strings (enough for mix-ups, and more fan related strings for sharpen [which needs something to make it useful as well] ) I also would think it would be neat to enhance parry and preform the teleport instantly (gap closer and free 15% on zoners, also I just love that animation XD ), but it should be block-able and retain it's 30 something - on block.
Royal storm just needs reflect to be a little faster on start up, and maybe more string endings that pop her into the air for float mind games.
Mournful would be cooler if it had some staff normals (mid range, safe when used at proper spacing, - up close.), string endings, and etc..., And of course EX staff grab brutality (kick their head off and make it land on staff, like mk9 Jade fatality :) )

All I really wish they would change is Assassin though, I really like the play-style ideal and how she looks.

that's just my 2 cents though, i'm sure NRS will deliver if they think she needs it, it seems like they are interested in making "unviable" variations more unique and useful.