What's new

General/Other - Erron Black What kind of changes would you like to see for erron in kp2?

DabJr 187

Twitter NE_8a_DabJr & Twitch NE_8A_DabJr
He is at an disadvantage you idiot , he is at a slight adv if they dont wakeup and lol no that wasn't what made him broken , people had no idea about how many weaknesses this character has , people had no idea that you could armor os untill very late and thats what orignally made him "op" and thats what was the nerf for , that you could tick throw at any point and they have to guess ( and now they dont) making it +14 would actually give marksman and gunslinger good enders.
He is at an disadvantage you idiot , he is at a slight adv if they dont wakeup and lol no that wasn't what made him broken , people had no idea about how many weaknesses this character has , people had no idea that you could armor os untill very late and thats what orignally made him "op" and thats what was the nerf for , that you could tick throw at any point and they have to guess ( and now they dont) making it +14 would actually give marksman and gunslinger good enders.
@ienjoywinning you're a dumb ass his command grab is atleast +2 and his slide is hella plus learn how to use the character.

Bomborge

Aspiring scrub
I told Forbidden Donut and everyone in my local when they asked what I think Erron needs buffs on is for F132 to be -7 so he can't get full combo punished off his over head. There's no need for his slide to be hella plus, command grab to be hella plus which it still is plus btw, he doesn't need anything other than f132 to be safe and atleast in my opinion he'll be top 10. Other than that me, Forbidden Donut, Snke, and the rest of my scene at BLTB all came to agree he's definitely not top 10 more in the 12-15 range. Peace y'all ✌
I agree he needs minor things as you said. Tackle and slide are fine as they are. I disagree with your placement by like 1 or 2 spots, but thats about it. Only reason I called your boy donut out is since he claimed EB was top 10 in an earlier post.

x-azeez

Bullet with your name on it
I told Forbidden Donut and everyone in my local when they asked what I think Erron needs buffs on is for F132 to be -7 so he can't get full combo punished off his over head. There's no need for his slide to be hella plus, command grab to be hella plus which it still is plus btw, he doesn't need anything other than f132 to be safe and atleast in my opinion he'll be top 10. Other than that me, Forbidden Donut, Snke, and the rest of my scene at BLTB all came to agree he's definitely not top 10 more in the 12-15 range. Peace y'all ✌
F132 on block with the current pushback on block is gonna be to good imo. maybe make it at least -10 on block (( currently -14 :( ))

DabJr 187

Yeah, you're right. As soon as you leave this thread, the misinformation will be gone. He doesn't need major buffs, maybe just some minor stuff. But you're absolutely delusional if you think he is top 10 anymore.
F132 on block with the current pushback on block is gonna be to good imo. maybe make it at least -10 on block (( currently -14 :( ))
-10 sounds fair my friend! Do you guys know about some of the guaranteed command grab set ups he gets in the corner off of a tech roll? >:) @Bomborge

DabJr 187

I agree he needs minor things as you said. Tackle and slide are fine as they are. I disagree with your placement by like 1 or 2 spots, but thats about it. Only reason I called your boy donut out is since he claimed EB was top 10 in an earlier post.
I see, yeah when Erron Black is claimed top 10 it upsets me sometimes as well..where is he in your tier list?? I have him at 12

Bomborge

Aspiring scrub
I see, yeah when Erron Black is claimed top 10 it upsets me sometimes as well..where is he in your tier list?? I have him at 12
15 or 16. Hes taken a solid fall after patches of one or 2 nerfs each and people figuring out way around his holes.

x-azeez

Bullet with your name on it
-10 sounds fair my friend! Do you guys know about some of the guaranteed command grab set ups he gets in the corner off of a tech roll? >:) @Bomborge
i don't know any? but i would love to know some. we they rollback in the corner, why risk going for a command grab when you can do a normal throw for the same damage and less risk.

Jesus Christ.. So much misinformation and delusion in this thread. I play one of the best erron Black's in the world literally on a weekly basis, @DabJr 187 and he agrees that eb is perfect. If you guys were asking for fixes or some small touches I'd understand, but you guys want him to be broken. You guys are just free and can't win with a good character. If eb is so bad, play dab Jr and expose erron Black's flaws.. I guarantee every one of you will be body bagged..
Again , he wont be broken with any of the stuff , not to mention sonicfox literally said that the character isn't helping him anymore , also since when was he "one of the best errons" ?

DabJr 187

For 1. Just cause it doesn't guarantee a 50/50 doesn't mean it's useless you stupid fuck. 2 who cares about what Fox thinks of Erron Black get off his dick and do you if you're so much a scrub you can't play the character without crying for buffs then go pick Tanya or somethin hoe. 3 come offline and find out about my Erron Black if you don't already know.

For 1. Just cause it doesn't guarantee a 50/50 doesn't mean it's useless you stupid fuck. 2 who cares about what Fox thinks of Erron Black get off his dick and do you if you're so much a scrub you can't play the character without crying for buffs then go pick Tanya or somethin hoe. 3 come offline and find out about my Erron Black if you don't already know.
I didn't say it should gurantee a 50/50 but it should gurantee something , also im just saying that if the BEST erron in the world thinks a character is weak then its probably true , give me a use of tackle then? Other than him having a 50/50 on his wakeup ( both dont give you a good reward other than some damage) what else? You can armor option select his entire 21122 string + not only that if you do somehow catch him. Its still not your turn , you obviously lack knowledge in this character and the fact that your talking shit to me proves my point. Also why make f132 less punishable ? Thats not what he needs if you want safer 50/50s pick marksman. Fyi i dont cry for buffs im listing changes that i want for him , he gets them or not ill play him , and please show some respect and stop acting like a child , this is a discussion not a fight.

DabJr 187

I didn't say it should gurantee a 50/50 but it should gurantee something , also im just saying that if the BEST erron in the world thinks a character is weak then its probably true , give me a use of tackle then? Other than him having a 50/50 on his wakeup ( both dont give you a good reward other than some damage) what else? You can armor option select his entire 21122 string + not only that if you do somehow catch him. Its still not your turn , you obviously lack knowledge in this character and the fact that your talking shit to me proves my point. Also why make f132 less punishable ? Thats not what he needs if you want safer 50/50s pick marksman. Fyi i dont cry for buffs im listing changes that i want for him , he gets them or not ill play him , and please show some respect and stop acting like a child , this is a discussion not a fight.
Lmao pick marksman? Have you seen my Erron?! I main marksman you tym piece of trash. Erron doesn't need any of the changes you want you are just garbage at the game and don't know how to use him.

DabJr 187

skip to 2:42:00 and learn a thing or two about Marksman Erron Black.

skip to 2:42:00 and learn a thing or two about Marksman Erron Black.
Nice marksman against an obviously inexperienced ermac who has no idea how erron plays , hell you ended with tackle instead of slide , shows how much of an inexperienced garbage player you are , not even optimized stuff at all , and even though i said show some respect this is a discussion not a fight , you didn't , shows how much of a child you are lol. @Tim Static do something about this please.

DabJr 187

@ienjoywinning @Tim Static @YOMI RM JagoBlake @thlityoursloat it's idiot like that i enjoy winning guy that makes people talk down on TYM. TYM is a great site to remain updated with the community and it's events then idiots like this get on here and just continuously complain about the game and their character. Then have the nerve to be like "end combo's in slide instead of tackle" acting like the scrub knows what he's talking about okay instead of end a combo in a way that'll corner someone side switch with them the guy is an idiot and obviously contradicts himself with his handle. If anything it's people like you who make this site and the community look bad @ienjoywinning . Keep your complaints and crying to yourself nobody hears your worthless self out or even knows who you are anyway.

@ienjoywinning @Tim Static @YOMI RM JagoBlake @thlityoursloat it's idiot like that i enjoy winning guy that makes people talk down on TYM. TYM is a great site to remain updated with the community and it's events then idiots like this get on here and just continuously complain about the game and their character. Then have the nerve to be like "end combo's in slide instead of tackle" acting like the scrub knows what he's talking about okay instead of end a combo in a way that'll corner someone side switch with them the guy is an idiot and obviously contradicts himself with his handle. If anything it's people like you who make this site and the community look bad @ienjoywinning . Keep your complaints and crying to yourself nobody hears your worthless self out or even knows who you are anyway.
Lol you were ending with tackle even when you could of side switched to get them back the corner , + if you were a smart player you would have done 21122 caltrops , also if you dont like thread why are you talking? Im not the one who came on and turned a friendly discussion into a debate , all you are is a pissed off kid who doesn't know how to play this game properly , get the fuck out.

Here's a suggestion , if you dont like a thread then dont comment and go do something valuable in your life.

Groove Heaven

Jobber-baron
Mained EB from day 1 and I think he's totally fine as is.

The things I can get behind is making f132 safe against the whole cast, putting more frames on EX slide, and improving backdash. Maybe having a 7f d1 but I don't see that happening.

I would like them to remove the option select armor so his command grab mixups are relevant again.

2 as a mid is asking for the world, sorry but you guys are nuts to think he should have that. It would completely change the character.

tbh I'll be happy if they leave him alone completely. Light buffs would be nice but he's a very fair mid-tier character.

Mained EB from day 1 and I think he's totally fine as is.

The things I can get behind is making f132 safe against the whole cast, putting more frames on EX slide, and improving backdash. Maybe having a 7f d1 but I don't see that happening.

I would like them to remove the option select armor so his command grab mixups are relevant again.

2 as a mid is asking for the world, sorry but you guys are nuts to think he should have that. It would completely change the character.

tbh I'll be happy if they leave him alone completely. Light buffs would be nice but he's a very fair mid-tier character.
I mostly just want more advantage on ex slide and thats it for me

GAV

Resolution through knowledge and resolve.
No buffs for EB. As long as the other characters don't get overly buffed, he's just about perfect.

What I want is more snarky responses and more trash-talking from him. Add some more voice-overs and fit them in between his attacks.

He should be the most trash talkin' sonovagun in MKXL.

No buffs for EB. As long as the other characters don't get overly buffed, he's just about perfect.

What I want is more snarky responses and more trash-talking from him. Add some more voice-overs and fit them in between his attacks.

He should be the most trash talkin' sonovagun in MKXL.
If he gets his hat in all of his variations then i wont ask for another buff.