What's new

What is your MKX-related New Years Resolution?

TackyHaddock

Salty Mashers Krew
Time to reflect and look forward, to turn the tables, to let bygones be bygones and all the rest of that cliche fluff. What is your MKX resolution for 2016?

I need to get to more offline events in 2016, and also stop pressing buttons when opponents are plus.

Additionally, I need to keep better tabs on exactly how many beers I am consuming during gaming sessions. Oy vey

I'd like to learn the game enough to be able to hold my own at offline casuals or maybe a side tourney. Gonna maybe bring an MKX set up to the MTN New Years event, but they're like just gonna be playing Guilty and Uniel.

dennycascade

UPR_ghastem
Figure out how to not whiff every crossup and not get crossed up all day for free. Probly just need a monitor or better internet because most don't seem to have this problem

TackyHaddock

Salty Mashers Krew
Figure out how to not whiff every crossup and not get crossed up all day for free. Probly just need a monitor or better internet because most don't seem to have this problem
That's another one for me also, crossups get me saltier than the atlantic and pacific combined.

GAV

Resolution through knowledge and resolve.
That's another one for me also, crossups get me saltier than the atlantic and pacific combined.
How do you guys manage to get crossed up in a game with a block button?

TackyHaddock

Salty Mashers Krew
because of freedom. :DOGE

But jokes aside, can you seriously say you have never been a victim of a crossup solely because the block button exists? Standing there and blocking is not the right option 100% of the time (e.g., when you are about to get chipped to death). Sometimes you have to attempt a yolo anti air and those attemps may very well fail.

dennycascade

UPR_ghastem
It's the fact that I can't stop the crossup punches which lead into a free 50/50. Attempting to anti crossup on reaction gets me full combod 90% of the time.

GreatKungLao

LiuTana
To do Liu Kang's instant air fire balls and FBRC without a single drop. Ever! Always 10 times out of 10.

And to pray every day for there to be no guest characters in MK11, because guest characters in MKX is a massive disappointment of 2015. At least they can be used as practice dummies, cause this is the only good thing they are capable of to be in this game.

SM StarGazer

The voice of reason in a Sea of Salt
Predator is God, Tanya is God, Tremor literally became a Elder God. Not sure you understand whats been happening all this time.

GreatKungLao

LiuTana
Predator is God, Tanya is God, Tremor literally became a Elder God. Not sure you understand whats been happening all this time.
Tanya and Tremor are not guest characters.

I would take any MK character over guest characters anyday. Mokap and Meat instead of Jason and Leatherface included.