What's new

What is your best fatality so far in MKX?

Bar_Bar13

Friendly Neighborhood Spectre
Mine used to be Ermac's second. But now I think Takeda's dethroned it. How about you guys?

E

Eldriken

Ermac's second and Takeda's are tied for me.

I can't wait to see what will put those two to shame.

- Ermac's Second Fatality: Easily the most brutal one shown so far. Fucking hell
- Kotal: dat heart crushing doe
- Takeda: That smirk just before he rips the whip back out is gold
- Scorpion: First Fatality I've seen in years that made even me go "nope"
- Mileena: I love the face eating. So unnecessarily brutal, yet amazing

I actually can't make my mind up between these five.

E

Eldriken

- Ermac's Second Fatality: Easily the most brutal one shown so far. Fucking hell
- Kotal: dat heart crushing doe
- Takeda: That smirk just before he rips the whip back out is gold
- Scorpion: First Fatality I've seen in years that made even me go "nope"
- Mileena: I love the face eating. So unnecessarily brutal, yet amazing

I actually can't make my mind up between these five.
It still bothers me to this day that Kotal's teeth stay perfectly white despite blood splattering all over them. EFFIN' DETAILS, NRS. DA FUQ.

REYTHEGREAT

Can you imagine how painful it must be to get twisted like that before getting your innards pulled out of your mouth? Jesus H. Christ on a pogostick. @_@
thats why he is winning! lol. Tekedas might be similar, but ermac just takes it to another level

Montanx

Thats why they call this thing bloodsport, kid.
Best thing is we really havent seen most of the fatalities in the game yet. Not at all really. High hopes for Jason when he comes out.

No particular favorite so far, but in Kitana's fatality I love the way that the opponent's head just sort of..... melds apart. It looks really good/horrifying.

ColdSpine

"I wore those colors before you"
ermac second fatality is nothin special, in fact, its pretty stupid.

why would u pull out subzero`s stomach just to squeeze it, i mean do u have a personal grudge against it or what lol

dont get me wrong, the torture part of it is amazing but the whole concept is stupid, why not strangle him with it afterwards?

anyways, scorpion has to be the most brutal so far.