What's new

What is your Astrology Sign TYM?

Peckapowa

Warrior
Geez, it's just for fun.

If you don't believe in astrology, then don't believe in it.
I think it's pretty fun and interesting when some come true, probably by coincidence, but it's fun.
I don't base my life or future off of horoscopes, but it's all in fun.

No need to turn horoscopes into tier list discussions lol.
S tier
Libra

A+capricorn
cancer

B tier gemini!!!!!

Chaosphere

The Free Meter Police
One might make the argument that the alignment of the planets and conditions under which you were born could in fact have a very deep impact on who we are as people even if it's embedded deep in our subconscious and something we don't notice every day.

Yep one might
They would also have no evidence to support that claim =P

The PantyChrist

Rest in Pantiez
They would also have no evidence to support that claim =P
There's no evidence god exists and people still believe in that. Not saying either is true. I used to read into astrology a lot cus I think it's super interesting and my sign seems to have a lot of semblance to my personality. It's still interesting to talk about

Chaosphere

The Free Meter Police
There's no evidence god exists and people still believe in that. Not saying either is true. I used to read into astrology a lot cus I think it's super interesting and my sign seems to have a lot of semblance to my personality. It's still interesting to talk about
Sure. I'm not trying to kill the fun. I don't think astrology leads to anything harmful. God on the other hand...

DarkFire*

Your halo is mine.
Well, being born on 8/23, my thing was that I was originally just a Leo, but after the 'change', I 'switched over' to Virgo. So, now they're saying I'm a combination of the two, lol.

It sorta does make sense since since I have personality traits from both:

Leo: "Warmth and enthusiasm seems to seep from every Leo pore, making these folks a pleasure to be around. They do love pleasure! Leos are an ambitious lot, and their strength of purpose allows them to accomplish a great deal. The fact that these folks are also creative makes their endeavors fun for them and everyone else"

Virgo: "Their 'attention to detail' is for a reason: to help others. Virgos, more than any other sign, were born to serve, and it gives them great joy. They take on qualities of things like modesty and humanity. Some might consider them repressed, although they would argue that it's a noble quality, as opposed to a negative one"

Dyzvhtynzal

Mortal
Astrology is thrash. I'm a PISCES, but who gives a fuck. Your characteristics/traits are genetic for the most part. The rest of you is based on how you were raised. EVERYTHING said here could apply to everyone. People desire love and want to be loved. There's nothing one sign has that another does not.