What's new

What is the point of Neutral Jump kicks

FuzzySlipperz

IN TRAINING
Hey i been wondering what is the point of neutral jump kicks....i havent seen anyone ever use it

is there something im missing out on something or is this thing character specific for use or something?

SunnyD

24 Low Hat!
Its overhead....so....if you go to do a neutral jump punch and the enemy duck blocks....you can kick instead and possibly combo with a few characters maybe.

Imo they are virtually useless and neutral jumping is pretty risky unless you njp. then its still risky, but less so

DanCock

Cock Master!!
Hey i been wondering what is the point of neutral jump kicks....i havent seen anyone ever use it

is there something im missing out on something or is this thing character specific for use or something?
I use them alot. If you have a ps3 lets play some games.

I use them a lot because my jump punches suck ass!!! I swear each characters jump punches are not the same.

I use them to stay in the air longer then follow up with a fireball. This allows me to hit my foe if they try a attack while it misses me they are getting hit.
There's many uses for it.

Sent from my iPad 2 using Tapatalk

RunwayMafia

Shoot them. Shoot them all.
I remember when the game came out and I thought I was tight cause I could land EZmac's BNB off of a jump kick...those were the good old scrubby days.
Oh I can beat that. Back in the day, I thought I was Head-Boss-In-Charge with my Kitana BnB F2, 1, jump kick, air fan, jump kick, air fan for like 24 percent. Lol...so embarrassing.

smokey

EX Ovi should launch
They stop you in mid air for a split second, you can use them to effectively hover and bait stuff, if you have an air special you can cancel NJK on whiff with it

They give you more air time so you can avoid dangerous traps such as The Shoryuken Prison.
some one is "salting" mad lol !!!

strange ... that used to lose to the trap before a while :confused:

say to avoid projectiles !

STRYKIE

Are ya' ready for MK11 kids?!
Covers more range than an NJP, and will beat opposing NJPs?
I find it kinda handy for Scorpion (hitconfirm into TP), but yeah, I can't really put a finger on why it hits overhead..

quandaghost

kung lao swag walker
Idk I know i missed and used it at a tournament, and won the match when I knocked Raiden out of his air super-man..... me and that player are best friends now. I guess I would use it to air 0 to air I seriously have no idea, cause if you don't have a teleport, an air fb, air grab it ain't helping you.