What's new

What is the future of the Online Competitive Scene?

Jynks

some heroes are born, some made, some wondrous
With Gamespot's Home Town Heroes over and War of the Gods season 1 coming to a end.. I was wondering what the future of organised Online Tournaments are... dose anyone know if there is a new one on the horizon to take over the online weekly? Is there going to be a Season 2 of gsHTH and War? Is there any plans for a Eu online comp?

Anyone got any goss on this?

GamerBlake90

Blue Blurs for Life!
Just sayin', Kombat Cup had more than one season. I do not know if a Season 2 is indeed in the works as I don't organize StreamMe's tournaments, but I'd be surprised if it wasn't likely.

Additionally, while Hometown Heroes is not exactly the equivalent of the MKX Pro League (which had three seasons as well as sibling events like the Plantronics Cup, Challenger Cups and Community Cups), it would surprise me if a second running for the league was not planned. Again, I'm not privy to whatever ESL is planning but it's hard to argue against the possibility.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
MKX had 3 seasons of Esl

If injustice only has one I'll be blown away w disappointment as most will but I fully expect season 2 and 3

Eleague is in oct/nov

I expect WOTG to do s2, in fact I know they will

Stop the doom and gloom

Jynks

some heroes are born, some made, some wondrous
Cool, seams most people are saying Season 2 of War is a go and most likely a 2nd GS-HTH...

What is "E-League"?

Stop the doom and gloom
there is no "doom and gloom".. I was just asking if the guys deeper in the scene might know or have a hunch about what is coming soon.

Cashual

PSN: Cansuela
Wait hometown heroes is over? Did they bring the various winners of the different regions together for a in person final? Or was there an online final?