What's new

What is the current tier list for IGAU as of 7/23/2013?

Lex Luthor II

Lord of Lightning
How can you assure us that she beats Batman?
I can assure you she doesn't.
You lose to Batman consistently w/Wonder Woman? I ran into a top 20 guy as Batman and idk if he was drunk or something, but other than his trait Batman isnt too hard, just being unpredictable in your dashes and jumps makes his bats miss often. What makes him a bad MU for WW?

Other than Batman who dont you beat as WW?

A F0xy Grampa

Problem X Promotions
Nobody said it was a "losing match", just a bad matchup compared to other characters, still at the very least its 5-5 maybe 6-4 for WW, depends how patient you're willing to be. If you get a life lead then it's over for AM once you go SS against him.

Most annoying part against AM is b113 is almost always traited out of, and 33 can be if they're quick on the trigger. Thats the worst part really.
I'd like to change my vote and say yeah AM is a bad matchup for Wonder Woman for sure.
Doesn't matter that B113 can be traited out of. WW has some of the most continuous offense in this game, what that means is that even if you hit him and he traits, you get more chances to launch him. WW is a character he'll be using his trait against ALOT, but it doesn't end her pressure if he blocks her moves, so its not a big deal.

SS does work against him and it is an option, but NOT for turtling.

He's got no real answer for iADG xx backdash that doesnt involve him putting himself in a shitty situation.

About Batman, there is only 1 Batman I lose to, an only 1 Batman I actually consider any good with the character.

Lex Luthor II

Lord of Lightning
Doesn't matter that B113 can be traited out of. WW has some of the most continuous offense in this game, what that means is that even if you hit him and he traits, you get more chances to launch him. WW is a character he'll be using his trait against ALOT, but it doesn't end her pressure if he blocks her moves, so its not a big deal.

SS does work against him and it is an option, but NOT for turtling.

He's got no real answer for iADG xx backdash that doesnt involve him putting himself in a shitty situation.

About Batman, there is only 1 Batman I lose to, an only 1 Batman I actually consider any good with the character.
Only 1 good Batman on earth?

Yeah AM is still pressured when he traits out of it for sure, its just annoying, just extra hits you have to get you normally do not have to get... his trait really is top 3 if not the best.

F0xy why dont you do a lasso spin after you connect a 1,1? and who are WWs bad matchups other than that 1 Batman?

A F0xy Grampa

Problem X Promotions
Only 1 good Batman on earth?

Yeah AM is still pressured when he traits out of it for sure, its just annoying, just extra hits you have to get you normally do not have to get... his trait really is top 3 if not the best.

F0xy why dont you do a lasso spin after you connect a 1,1? and who are WWs bad matchups other than that 1 Batman?
She doesn't have any bad matches.

I do 11 spin, but I play on a ghetto controller that likes to do its own shit.
11 only ever comes out by mistake cause other than an 8f punisher, its a relatively useless string.

Everybody has to deal with Aquamans trait, but WW has to deal with it considerably less.

Lex Luthor II

Lord of Lightning
She doesn't have any bad matches.

I do 11 spin, but I play on a ghetto controller that likes to do its own shit.
11 only ever comes out by mistake cause other than an 8f punisher, its a relatively useless string.

I agree she doesn't have any negative matchups, just some that are worse than others, which is another reason she's awesome... that and the fact that she's the most interesting/fun character to play with.

Gotcha on the ghetto controller, shit happens sometimes ey.

So have you ever officialy said where you think WW is tier-wise, top 3? top 1? Do you think she's as good, or better, than Superman.

Almost nobody uses her online which is lame.

A F0xy Grampa

Problem X Promotions
I agree she doesn't have any negative matchups, just some that are worse than others, which is another reason she's awesome... that and the fact that she's the most interesting/fun character to play with.

Gotcha on the ghetto controller, shit happens sometimes ey.

So have you ever officialy said where you think WW is tier-wise, top 3? top 1? Do you think she's as good, or better, than Superman.

Almost nobody uses her online which is lame.
Shes definitely better than Superman, once people actually learn to block and duck his lasers, and hold down to block his shit, then you'll see.

Lex Luthor II

Lord of Lightning
Shes definitely better than Superman, once people actually learn to block and duck his lasers, and hold down to block his shit, then you'll see.
I'm glad you think so, I've definitely come around, especially recently, and agree with that now. But you're right, I don't think hardly anyone thinks she is better, but most people never play WWs enough or try her themselves. and we all know we see a TON of Supermans online :/

Its kind of lame, but not surprising, that Superman won Evo though. Has WW taken any tournament yet?

just block low against superman, you will block everything from him because his overhead are so slow that you can see them coming. Also every wakeup attack of supes is punishible, even air grab so I don't know what people are talking about. I think they are butthurt because of the zoning and not the loop which is strange. Take away his f23 startup frames and he lost every good string he has. The other ones are all 10 or more frames for startup only 1 is 8 frames but if you know that against supes you have to block low ALWAYS, and I mean ALWAYS, that move won't work because is high. The only time you will get trouble about an overhead is mb heat vision overhead, but you have to be such a bad player to not block that overhead after heat vision, because it is so obvious that it's coming that it's not even funny.
Seriously people, just block low ok? 22-3 is predictable, f3 is predictable and jumping, heat vision mb are predictable too so what do you need? also, batman beats the loop just with 11 easily.
PS: if you block high against him you don't know how to play.

A F0xy Grampa

Problem X Promotions
I'm glad you think so, I've definitely come around, especially recently, and agree with that now. But you're right, I don't think hardly anyone thinks she is better, but most people never play WWs enough or try her themselves. and we all know we see a TON of Supermans online :/

Its kind of lame, but not surprising, that Superman won Evo though. Has WW taken any tournament yet?
WWs only tournament win is the 1 I went to I think.

Boodendorf

Bird woman!
Yea its hard to use his trait when HG stays in the air and spams mace.
Not just that. 90% of her useful moves at neutral game either launch(d2/mc/mc mb/we2), knock down(d3/jd3) or knock back(we3/mt mb). And her best starter for her combos is we2, which launches.
So unless aquaman want really to beat a d1 or something, his trait has 0 uses in the matchup outside of wasting his own input time by pressing 4.

Not just that. 90% of her useful moves at neutral game either launch(d2/mc/mc mb/we2), knock down(d3/jd3) or knock back(we3/mt mb). And her best starter for her combos is we2, which launches.
So unless aquaman want really to beat a d1 or something, his trait has 0 uses in the matchup outside of wasting his own input time by pressing 4.
well luckily for AM his d2 and j2 shit on HG or he can just use water shield. plus I think his b3 will hit her unless shes at the very top of her flight.
foxy beat my batman like 23-0 last night LOL
His WW will beat alot of people 23-0 lol