What's new

What is the best Budget XB1 controller with the best Dpad among the list?

MadeOfMetal

Kenshi Srubtastic,Cyrax, Special Forces Mains
The only I messed with was the pdp pad and well I really don't like it just sits there now collections dust only time it gets used when who ever comes over forgets there pad and I run out of battery for my stock xb1 pad lol

freerf245

11 11 11 11
Do NOT use the spectra. I had that thing for 30 minutes before I sold it. The dpad is literally about the size of a penny. It's awful. I personally just use the default pad. Works fine for me.

DR.Innuendo

Kitana, Kenshi, Triborg
well i have a PDP on the way, ill let you know what its like, i order new ones once a month to see what each are like, and ill post all the ones i get.

the Hori is not bad, OK D-pad, The Elite is great with the normal D-Pad in. The XB1 controller is pretty damn good.

C-Sword

Noob
If you don't want to go the converter route, then the Elite. Every other XBox One controller is trash

Johnny Based Cage

The Shangest of Tsungs
I'm big on pads. Went through a whole bunch on my 360 and finally ended up on the Brawlpad. What do I use on my Xbox One? Default fucking controller. -_-

Why? Everything else is ass. The MKX pad was especially donkey dick. Honestly now that I've gotten used to the default pad it's not half bad. I do miss my old Brawlpad though. But those are my two cents as sad as they are.

Edit: I haven't splurged on an Elite pad yet, but you did say budget anyway. I should probably invest in one myself though...

I use an elite controller I know they're a little bit pricey given if ur on a budget but I feel like when I spend money in the quality of this control that I have it will last me way longer than any the Regular stock or 3rd party controller . If has good weight they want U can add triggers to stuff is good just to customize stuff . I was going say u can map stuff on ur elite controller like the buttons. But I think Xbox is letting anyone doing that with there pad it doesn't need to be an elite controller like they advertise . As for the ki I don't use the dpad at all just the thumb sticks just most of the fighters use quarter circle moves or z type inputs expect for like saberwulf and riptor . But honestly I think it's pricey but the elite controller is super nice