What's new

What is the best and most consistent way to anti-air?

is there a better way to aa besides d4~db2? when im already in crouch, i find it very hard to cancel into db2 when the d4 hits. sometimes the d4 even whiffs and i get no damage. is there a better and more damaging way to aa?

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
is there a better way to aa besides d4~db2? when im already in crouch, i find it very hard to cancel into db2 when the d4 hits. sometimes the d4 even whiffs and i get no damage. is there a better and more damaging way to aa?
Firstly the easiest way to cancel d4 into acid hand is to just hit d4 then b2 and it shortcuts into the acid hand. Next if you have the meter the best way to AA is ex fb imho, but standing 2 is also really good and something I am trying to use more. NJP's work a lot of the time and also if you want to just get away just elbow dash out of there. I'm also starting to see the f2b1 is also an awesome AA.

Gesture Required Ahead

Get on that hook
EN FB is Reptile's best anti-air.

If you want meterless anti-air you're going to have to work for it. 1 x FastBall , 32 x SlowBall , *2 F3 1+2 , invis , dash*

Inside the *: This has been my new experimented ender and what it is serves the same purpose as Smoke's invis , whiffed tele ender.