What's new

what is freddys air to air combo?

SunLord5

Dualshock 2 User
I landed a 55% corner and 44% midscreen and could probably land that air to air Freddys just not feeling fluid like my mains do. I have to ask about counter zoning in a new thread or something. I don't know how to perfectly counter zone a character such as Sektor or a good way to practice it. Guess I'll just keep trying to play as him.

DarKNaTaS

Retired!
I landed a 55% corner and 44% midscreen and could probably land that air to air Freddys just not feeling fluid like my mains do. I have to ask about counter zoning in a new thread or something. I don't know how to perfectly counter zone a character such as Sektor or a good way to practice it. Guess I'll just keep trying to play as him.
speak to m2dave about zoning he is better at that then i am. i am more of a upclose freddy player.

Jim

Emperor of the Moon
speak to m2dave about zoning he is better at that then i am. i am more of a upclose freddy player.
I need to watch your videos from the other threads, upclose is where my Freddy is weakest. I've been working on some tricks but so far most are gimmicks that works only once (like f4,3~forward teleport, throw. they are not jailed in anyway it is just that people don't expect you to teleport forward with Freddy)

I've picked up Freddy and while not the best iv'e had some great matches and am versatile. Sektor in general is tough because he has teleport and if you make a single mistake goodbye 50% of your health. The best you can do is when he is open f4,2,1, mid spike, far, spike, SD for frame trap. Then hit him with another far spike and if he falls for it SD again, but don't get too predictable with the far spike he will teleport your head off. As far as air to air I do the JP into dash into f4,2,1 mid spike, far spike, SD and if i'm feeling frisky as I always am against Sektor I got for a 50/50 combo start either his b1,1 or b2 into an EX spike, JIP combo his head off.

Also if your oppenent doesn't have TP they are almost always forced to jump forward due to Glove Toss which pushes back and from full screen can kill almost all if not all armored moved like nomad dash and sub's ex slide. When they jump forward just mid spike, far spike, SD or mid spike, SD ( I do that because for someone reason I can't get the timing on two spike oddly enough) but anyways they move back to the same spot and are frame trapped again by SD etc...

Anyways, i'm still new to Freddy so it is possible that some other stuff is better, but this works for me

Don't forget b2 is a friend 5 to aa combos s1 to b2 to f421 spike exspike tele f421

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk 2