What's new

Strategy What Is Deathstroke May Never Die.

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
So now that the last of the first Pass has been released, and we're presumably done with patches for the time being, the time has come to sweep away the corpses of those who've been lost along the way, and gather the remaining mercenaries for the days and months of battle to come.

I seek every member of this forum who call themselves a Deathstroke player to this thread to make themselves known and accounted for, so that we can make sure our favorite metahuman is never forgotten or regarded without the fear and loathing he deserves.

Who still stands by Slade's side now?

RYX

BIG PUSHER
I use him still but don't know why.

Too much fundamental requirement for my tastes

Skkra

PSN: Skkra
Who still stands by Slade's side now?
I've more or less quit Injustice, but when I play, I definitely still play 100% Deathstroke. This character is awesome. Hopefully I'll see some of you awesome guys at Evo and we can throw down vodka tonics and play casuals and hang.

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
I met a man today at work who told me his Injustice story.

And I shook his hand with the brightest of smiles when he said, "I main Slade."

I can tell you now; Deathstroke and Zod is the most diabolical 1-2 pair I've paired yet.
Each one counterbalances the others' weaknesses and strengths. Where one leads, the other can follow.
Gentlemen, this man is definitely a friend of Slade for anyone looking to back up your tricky matchups.

I feel so much better this time around.

And my goodness, do I love my F3.

ryumanjisen

I only work in black,sometimes in very dark grey.

Playing Slade (alongside with Batman) since day 1. Don't care about nerfs, buffs, patches and all that shit, the Terminator never fails when I need the job done.

P.S: Nice Game of Thrones reference in the title's thread.

Sao87

@thedigitaldojo
I don't stand by him as a main but I will definitely be using him to take care of some match ups I don't like.

haha i just started playing injustice and KNEW Slade was probably going to be my main after reading how salty he makes everyone.

ThaShiveGeek

Est In Harvey 1989
I love Deathstroke, but I don't have a local scene and it's hard to play him with lag if you're not trying to zone the entire time. Other then that though I still have him as a pocket character. I like the 37% meterless, and the ninja vortex. Deathstroke is cool.

LordChozo

Mainless Wanderer
I have mained Deathstroke since I picked up the game in early May. I'm new to this forum, but Slade has an ally in me.

Breaker

~AKUMA~
I ALWAYS stuck around, heck I got the actual game a week before street release so I could be the OG Deathstroke :p