What's new

What if ALL of the leaks are real, and NONE of them are true?

Marlow

Premium Supporter
Premium Supporter
This makes so much sense. I bet they've been doing this for years. The reason Jacqui is so bland and boring is she was never supposed to be in the game in the first place, they just messed up the lists of which was the real roster!

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator
What if it’s all just a sly way for NRS to find out which new employees they can actually trust?

Give everyone different rosters, since everyone really only works on their own little parts... then they can immediately tell who slipped just by who’s on the each leaked roster.

I hear you and I raise you this:

All the characters they officially released weren't real.

John Grizzly

The axe that clears the forest
I assume this is a troll thread, but there's no one at NRS that wasn't aware of the entire roster

I would guarantee the steam achievement leak does not include everyone playable on the main roster. NRS has to know by now that this stuff gets out prior to release and I'm sure they held back on relating achievements to every single character.

Marlow

Premium Supporter
Premium Supporter
With all these issues of leaks/reveals/roster discussion, I wonder if a game company will ever decide to simply do away with the little by little character reveals, and just release the character roster early on in the process, and simply not have to deal with the headache of trying to keep things secret.

DDustiNN

MK11 Pocket Guide: Koming Soon to the App Store
With all these issues of leaks/reveals/roster discussion, I wonder if a game company will ever decide to simply do away with the little by little character reveals, and just release the character roster early on in the process, and simply not have to deal with the headache of trying to keep things secret.
The biggest problem with that is the smaller/newer characters get overshadowed by the “big” well-known/requested characters. A trickle reveal gives every character a chance to shine.

Marlow

Premium Supporter
Premium Supporter
The biggest problem with that is the smaller/newer characters get overshadowed by the “big” well-known/requested characters. A trickle reveal gives every character a chance to shine.
That's true. They could still do special showcases or streams though, highlighting different characters. So characters could still get a chance to shine.

villainous monk

Terrible times breed terrible things, my lord.
What if it’s all just a sly way for NRS to find out which new employees they can actually trust?

Give everyone different rosters, since everyone really only works on their own little parts... then they can immediately tell who slipped just by who’s on the each leaked roster.

Asking the real questions.

Woke.

Might-Taro 19

by each death, we learn more..
I hear you and I raise you this:

All the characters they officially released weren't real.
Weren't real? are you saying all the character netherealm revealed are not actually in the roster? what the heck i'm confused man.

Last edited: