What's new

What I want in a future patch

D. R.

Noob
what do u think about the stuff i asked 4 the craziest thing i asked 4 was gt restand being more plus
Those are buffs I'm all for except 113 being special cancel-able and GT restand being more plus. 113 being special cancel-able just seems like a redundant, albeit faster b223. 113 just needs to be plus on its own, something like +3. It'd be good for pressure and give the string an actual function. As for buffing the hit advantage on his restand, idk. That shit could get crazy in the corner with trait up. If anything having his d1 sped up to 6 frames would allow him to be able to take advantage of GT(1) being +1 against opponents with 6 frame d1s, making every character in the game have to deal with his restand corner game instead of a select few.

There are logical steps that can easily be taken to make this character viable but fuck, someone at NRS just doesn't have a fucking clue.

Helter Skelter

CHIPPINGxTRAPPINGxZONING
WHAT THE FUCK
So him healing for exactly 150 HP (5.00 x 30 Ticks) is somehow unreasonable?

Fair enough but that's a buff that I think would really benefit him and create interesting mechanics to the trait itself because you can end it early.

D. R.

Noob
Abigail's Garden to replenish him the same amount of health he takes away from his opponent.
So him healing for exactly 150 HP (5.00 x 30 Ticks) is somehow unreasonable?

Fair enough but that's a buff that I think would really benefit him and create interesting mechanics to the trait itself because you can end it early.
So you mean the damage caused by the garden and not Swamp Thing himself would be what he gains back? That's fair. Your initial wording made it seem like the damage he himself did would be converted to health while in the garden, which would be incredibly broken but awesome.

JnTonioo

Yurp
So you mean the damage caused by the garden and not Swamp Thing himself would be what he gains back? That's fair. Your initial wording made it seem like the damage he himself did would be converted to health while in the garden, which would be incredibly broken but awesome.
113 being plus shit y not

masuhdunkillyall

Aht Aht Aht!
113 being cancellable would be great for trait setups. He steps forward at the end so it would cause the garden to move forward while still cancelling into vine to end a combo.

Plus it would be easy as shit to land 113xbf3 after an ambiguous j1 (say after green thumb 2)

RNLDRGN

RONALD ROGAN
S1 doesnt need to be mid. Would be much better if 113 was cancellable so he could have a real meterless punish and extra comb enders. Although that would really be a huge change and give him fat damage for a bar and in the corner. I think his meterless damage would make more sense if he could cash out a little more when he needs to

I do think that trait should heal him over time tho. That would actually force people to come to him and deal with trait.

Small thing after that would be to make S3 hit slightly lower because some weird Mb F3/B3s like Cheetah F3 make them duck down and not get armor broken on a read because one hit will whiff
I'd take st1 being a mid or 113 being special cancelable--both make his punish game much better.

I'm okay with st3. It's good (and I used the hell out of it last night vs Slava and broke that precious armor eyyyy).

I think the trait heal buff is the biggest. It would revolutionize the zoning MU. If it was a slow gradual heal like Firestorm AND he had to stand in it I don't think anyone could argue that it was OP.
make his b3 f3 faster db3 should be faster when mb let it jus hold them instead of us jus tele over to them log kick goes full screen s2 should be faster (bonus his restand green thumb more plus we dont need it but it would be nice makes it more useful midscreen) 113 should cancel into something
Yo GGs yesterday man. His B3/F3 definitely need to be faster, but as long as he gets the ability to F3 into B3 I'd be happy.

I don't see NRS tweaking a lot of his normals unfortunately, but giving him a clone with armor on MB or at least making the MB clone trade and hold properly would be huge.

And yeah the Green Thumb 1 restand should be at least +6 or +7 given that the opponent isnt really in tick throw range unless they're int he corner. Being +1 is so worthless given how slow he is.