What's new

"What has happened to the DC Heroes"

Bullet hole in GL's skull?

This can mean only one thing....Bedovian, sniper of the Sinestro Corps CONFIRMED !!!111!
I forgot about this guy. Sinestro's super should have had him pulling his opponent into space to be sniped in the head by Bedovian....then Sinestro smashes the meteors together.

Suzumebachi

For hearts long lost and full of fright
What the hell has happened to the DC Heroes-- Who did this- W... on Twitpic.png
Why is there a Robin mural behind Batman's head?

Would Lobo keep such elaborate tapestries behind his victim's skulls? I don't know the character that well; does he keep trophies? I feel like Deathstroke would, however.

Spinky

Neutral Skipper
I don't really care that they did it, but I think it's kinda random that Raven's skull is there. Unless Deathstroke did this.

Irockz

I am Michael J. Caboose and I HATE BABIES!
Raven and Nightwing? If they're going for the most famous characters, surely they'd have the skulls of Wonder Woman w/ tiara and Superman with the ragged top of his cape?

Reedoms

Noob
Raven and Nightwing? If they're going for the most famous characters, surely they'd have the skulls of Wonder Woman w/ tiara and Superman with the ragged top of his cape?
The skulls look to be people from the insurgency. Might be nothing but who knows.

IceNine

Tired, But Strong
The skulls look to be people from the insurgency. Might be nothing but who knows.
I don't think Hal fits that particular pattern.

Honestly I don't think I'd read too much into the choice of skulls. Superman's most likely because setting the cape on the skull's head would look pretty goofy.

IceNine

Tired, But Strong
I don't think Hal fits that particular pattern.

Honestly I don't think I'd read too much into the choice of skulls. Superman's most likely omitted because setting the cape on the skull's head would look pretty goofy.