What's new

What Games are you hyped for?

ZigZagGamer

The Janitor.
The games are so hyped for are:
Halo 4.
Pikmin 3.
Injustice.
New BF3 DLC. (Still happy with AK though)
Gears of War Judgement.
New Medal of Honor *Looks much better than the previous*

So many damn games i'm hyped for hope i haven't forgotten any.
List yours!

Killphil

A prop on the stage of life.
I've had to take a step back from big releases instead of picking them up right away. I just recently got Uncharted 3, so I'm a little behind. Eventually I'll get Borderlands 2, but the only game I'm really looking forward to immediately this fall is Resident Evil 6. Well that and the new Dark Souls dlc. I need that content like a crack head needs their next hit. I gotta stop spoiling myself with youtube videos. :(

At the moment I'm probably most hype for watchdogs, gta5 and injustice.

I'm looking forward to metal gear ground zeroes and I guess rising. I'm about 80% sure rising will be trash. Hell, I don't even know how they could forward the plot without making it even more convoluted at this point, peace walker was good but they retconned a bunch of shit.

ZigZagGamer

The Janitor.
I'm looking forward to metal gear ground zeroes and I guess rising. I'm about 80% sure rising will be trash. Hell, I don't even know how they could forward the plot without making it even more convoluted at this point, peace walker was good but they retconned a bunch of shit.
Rising is the one they're making for both consoles now isn't it?
I heard shortly after 4 was released that rising was supposed to come to 360 aswell?

I heard shortly after 4 was released that rising was supposed to come to 360 aswell?
Yes, both games will be on both consoles.

Rising looks like such a departure from metal gear, I hope they keep the stealth elements.

STRYKIE

Are ya' ready for MK11 kids?!
Zero. TTT2 is the first game I've bought all year and now I have a massive backlog to plow through. Will probably still get RE6 day 1 though.

1) Yes
2) No, and it never will be. It'd be a small miracle if they port MGS4 to any other platform ever.

I've gotten almost 11 game this past 2 months, with about 7-8 more coming in the next 2.

The game that haven't came out that I am potentially hyped for is

1) P4:Golden
2) Zero Escape (Good people must die)
3) Playstation All stars
4) Metal Gear Rising (are you serious platinum games?!?)
5( Metal Gear Zeroes
6) Bayonetta 2 (if I ever get a wii-u)

The game that I'm hyped to play that I haven't played yet that are out are
1) Catherine
2) Shadow of the Colossus
3) Devil May Cry 3 HD
4) Metal Gear Solid 3 HD

Resident Evil 6
Dead or Alive 5

Nothing else really that's coming out in the forseeable future.

Sorry to shit on your day but

RE6 apparently has a lot of heat for the demo. Hopefully its just the demo

DOA5 is rumor to have shitty netcode. Maximilliam post here
So far, online feels like 'who can hit buttons faster'. Actually timing proper counters seems pretty difficult and the framerate doesn't seem to stay a constant 60. This is all in ranked matches.
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=42520195&postcount=1894

Espio

Kokomo
I loved the RE6 demo so you're not "shitting" on anything...thanks for your concern though :).

I'm sure it can't be any worse than MK9's laggy netcode, I'll be fine, my good gent
Wanted to give you a heads up, nothing more or less. I'm getting RE6 to and hoping for the best.

DOA5 is apparently T6 bad. In a game where combos aren't important and being able to react with holds/counters. Lag is pretty important. I'm getting it to but I don't know if I'll return it or keep it yet. Waiting on more impressions.

STRYKIE

Are ya' ready for MK11 kids?!
Wanted to give you a heads up, nothing more or less. I'm getting RE6 to and hoping for the best.

DOA5 is apparently T6 bad. In a game where combos aren't important and being able to react with holds/counters. Lag is pretty important. I'm getting it to but I don't know if I'll return it or keep it yet. Waiting on more impressions.
LBSH, IGN will still give it like a 9 in their review lol. But it's netcode from what I hear at least sounds tolerable. T6's online was a few dropped juggles here and there, it didn't completely change core assets of the game like MK9's online..

Either way, I'll wait for a price drop after TTT2 inevitably decimates it's market share throughout the holiday season.

ZigZagGamer

The Janitor.
Zero. TTT2 is the first game I've bought all year and now I have a massive backlog to plow through. Will probably still get RE6 day 1 though.

1) Yes
2) No, and it never will be. It'd be a small miracle if they port MGS4 to any other platform ever.
No i meant after they released MSG4 i heard about rising which was going to be multi platform, not MSG4 they wouldn't bother to put it on 360.

ZigZagGamer

The Janitor.
LBSH, IGN will still give it like a 9 in their review lol. But it's netcode from what I hear at least sounds tolerable. T6's online was a few dropped juggles here and there, it didn't completely change core assets of the game like MK9's online..

Either way, I'll wait for a price drop after TTT2 inevitably decimates it's market share throughout the holiday season.
have to agree in some way.
I think IGN is unreliable they over rate so many games because they hype games and you don't get an accurate rating.

Showtime

Reptile/Sonya
Dead space 3, bio shock infinite, God of war, tomb raider, injustice, devil may cry,re6,metal gear solid 5, new splinter cell

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2