What's new

What finishers you wanna see make a return?

What finishers would you like to see in the game?

• Fatalities

• Stage Fatalities

• Babalities

• Friendship

• Brutalities (like in MKX)

• original Brutalities

• Animalities

• Hara-Kiri

• new ones

Results are only viewable after voting.

Espio

Kokomo
I didn't vote for fatalities because they are always a mainstay in the games so it seems pointless to vote for it lol.

I want friendships cause I feel like it's their time to return finally for a fun, light hearted one.

Brutalities were such a hit that I would be surprised if they were left out, but it has happened before.

Babalities would be nice to see again with similar requirements from MK9. I don't see Animality being necessary or adding enough to justify their inclusion.

Dankster Morgan

It is better this way
I didn't vote for fatalities because they are always a mainstay in the games so it seems pointless to vote for it lol.

I want friendships cause I feel like it's their time to return finally for a fun, light hearted one.

Brutalities were such a hit that I would be surprised if they were left out, but it has happened before.

Babalities would be nice to see again with similar requirements from MK9. I don't see Animality being necessary or adding enough to justify their inclusion.
I just think animalities would be funny

SneakyTortoise

Official Master of Salt
I really don't want to see friendships return, that's something that should stay in the 90s imo.

Brutalities were obviously the gold that NRS struck with MKX, they won't be going anywhere any time soon.

I really, really want to see the return of Hara kiris. But, I think that the person should have to input one of their opponent's fatality inputs, instead of inputting their own Hara kiri input, to perform it.

Saying something simply, that speaks truth, weighs more than a thousand words which complicate to speak of nothing at all. - Buda
>Jerks can justify anything, except for why they act like jerks to begin with - aJynks
"There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there always has been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge'."
-- Newsweek: “A Cult of Ignorance”, by Isaac Asimov, January 21, 1980 (p. 19)

Jynks

some heroes are born, some made, some wondrous
"There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there always has been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge'."
-- Newsweek: “A Cult of Ignorance”, by Isaac Asimov, January 21, 1980 (p. 19)
In the effort to appear intellectual, non-thinkers will instantly and without question plagiarise the quotes of others while failing at the very core to appreciate the depth of the wisdom in the words that speak for them - Jami

> A fool is a fool, no matter the cloths - aJynks

Jhonnykiller45

Shirai Ryu
Are you guys done with the philosophy lessons?
Anyhow, I really want to see Friendships return mostly due to the potential they could have in the new game engine and with fresh ideas. The reinvented Babalities from MK9 were really great and I'm confident that Friendships in a similiar style to that would end up being just as good if not better.

Marlow

Premium Supporter
Premium Supporter
I wonder if there'd be a way to set up some kind of Prisoner's Dilemma situation, where both players have an option of either Mercy or Betrayal, with different outcomes based on what each player chooses. Just to add some suspense.