What's new

What fighting games are you currently playing?

NKZero

Noob
Just wanna see what fighting games other than MK9 you guys are playing at the moment and whether you are looking to play on a competitive level in these games or just for fun.

I am currently juggling with three fighting games: MK9, UMvC3 and TTT2.

In MK9 I main Sub Zero and my back-ups are Raiden, Cage and Sektor.
In UMvC3 I have only one team and one order, with that being Super Skrull (tenderiser)/Dormammu (dark hole)/Dr Doom (hidden missiles)
In TTT2 I only have one team, with that being Feng/Bruce.

I am interested in KOF13 but with the number of games I already play I am on the fence about getting into it. Plus not to mention even if I don't get much of an opportunity to play a game competitively, I always want to try and "master" these games just for my personal satisfaction. I find that more compelling to dive deep into a game, as opposed to playing "for fun".

Also just a general question, how in games like UMvC3 and TTT2 for example (50+characters) do people find the time/have the memory required to know all MU's and general knowledge of opponent characters? I find that really hard :(.

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
SFA2 here and there. Other than that...nothing actually. I planned on getting back into MK9, but my XBL account being suspended = no go on console gaming. :(

NKZero

Noob
SFA2 here and there. Other than that...nothing actually. I planned on getting back into MK9, but my XBL account being suspended = no go on console gaming. :(
Weren't you also playing Virtua Fighter at one stage? What happened with that?

CrazyBread

Princess Diana
I'm playing MK9, Brawl+, Melee, and I'm getting TTT2 from Gamefly for a month. I really like the Lili and Asuka team

GamerBlake90

Blue Blurs for Life!
Mortal Kombat 9: Mains are Sonya, Raiden, and Scorpion as of late.
Tekken Tag Tournament 2: I want to main Hwoarang and Nina, but am learning Paul, Bob, and Lili to get a hang of the basics.
Super Street Figher 4: Arcade Edition: I use Ryu and Cammy.

I also own Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3, but have yet to decide on a team. Playstation All-Stars will be joining my collection this Christmas and you can expect my mains to include Raiden (Metal Gear Solid) and Heihachi Mishima.

Playing Tekken Currently, the game is all about memory. Most top players have been playing it for years. KOF is the same story, I play it as well and it's pretty tough. If I ever get a chance to play competitively it will probably be Tekken and MK.

Gh0sty

ばかみたいに無料
Just picked up Virtua Fighter 2 on the PS store for $4.99. Dat nostalgia.

Sent from my jailbroken iPhone using a pirated copy of Tapatalk

xInfra Deadx

Gimmick stolen by Jordan Peele
MK9 (obviously), playing Freddy and Kung Lao the most seriously with Cyrax and Cage as secondaries.
TTT2 i've kinda drifted away from. Maining Jinpachi, True Ogre, and Feng Wei while trying to get Devil Jin in the mix...
SSF4 I haven't played in a while and not looking forward to it when I get a stick. So many other things bother me about that game to even care though :( If I do use it again, I might go Oni and Bison and not look back.
Skullgirls: Meh, It's patch came too late for me to care about this game.
MKvsDC: Tried it like 15 minutes ago and lol. Never again.
I do have Smash Bros. Melee and Brawl and might try to get back in Melee (Fox all day.)

NKZero

Noob
I notice not a lot of people play UMvC3 here? Are people not happy with the gameplay design? Or what's the reason behind it. As much as I hate super scrubby shit, the game is really fun and long-lasting imo so that's what has kept me going.

Espio

Kokomo
Tekken 6: Zafina, Raven, Leo playing this till I get TTT2.

Persona 4 Arena: Naoto Shirogane (wish I had more people to play, I'd play it lots).

Mortal Kombat 9: Stryker, Jade, Sheeva (can't walk away yet lol).

Soul Calibur 5: Viola with my troll Leixia as a second.