What's new

What FG have u been most successful?

Osagri

Fear the blade of Osh-Tekk
Title says it all. I was one of the top players in Soul Calibur V in my country. I have played many fg in competitive level (kofXII,tekken, SF3rd strike etc.)but SCV was the game that I had most fun and knowledge. I'm pretty good in mkx but future will tell will I be as good in mkx as I was inSCV. Please tell and discuss.

Osagri

Fear the blade of Osh-Tekk
I played melee and thought I was good at it. Until I played against my two friends that I hadn't seen in years. They made me cry and cut myself xD

Kotal_Wannabe

AKA AndyPandy
Dark souls PvP, I got so good at it that pretty much no one could beat me on my flippy katana build lol. Other than that Injustice, learned quite a few tricks for harley from watching saltface play, and then MKX as kotal, which I gave up on a few months ago because of the shitty netcode, but now that it's supposed to be fixed in the next patch i'll be back on for sure

MrProfDrPepper

NRS, Guilty Gear, and KI, the holy trinity
Mkx with lasher takeda, and I'm still working on getting better, since I have a lot to learn still

Crusty

Retired forever; don’t ask for games.
IGAU

I even attended a couple of my monthlies, but those ones were a couple months before MKX dropped.

I miss my local scene, I missed IGAU when it was alive. I want to be able to attend again, even if it is to just see older faces.

I'll get a PS4 and MKXL and grind until then.

Till then stay expensive DMV

Sugarwatermixlegit

Bruce Campbell 4 MK!!!
MKX is the first fighting game I am putting lots of time into, and learning the tech stuff. I still have yet to compete in a tourney, but some online ones are coming up soon I wanna go to and I am dying to find a good offline one in my area.

TotteryManx

cr. HP Master
The arcade in the mall here use to host Tekken DR tournaments years ago. I went from button mashing to understanding how 3d fighting games work and learned patience. I started doing really well at those tournaments and 3d games in general. Online would have to be SCIV and SCV. I wish I was as good at 2d games.

chrisisnice

I'm a lover, not a fighter
Street Fighter 2 vanilla and Champion Edition I was winning a lot... thanks Chun :D

MK2 as well but there were less people playing it, so the pool was much smaller. My sister was really good at it too and could take out most people.

I wouldn't mind going competitive at a game again. I'm thinking I may try with SFV. Love to do it with MK but I'm way too far behind.

PND OmegaK

Drunk and Orderly
I've only ever won a UK major in Injustice. Came second at one for MKX and generally placed well in MK9. Being able to press buttons with Bane is my claim to fame.