What's new

What exactly is going on here?

anyways, i'll write it!
everyone's doing win poses after hitting their opponenet and some characters drop dead after hitting the other, and rain just drops dead in front of Kahn, that was funny, rain's like "fuck this shit, i lost!!!"
I've seen this happen on other platforms than the 360. I seen this glitch on my PS2 armageddon prem. pack, and a long time ago on arcade machines, different shit would happen, and it was laughable. a long time ago I remember one where rain just did a win pose and kahn just stood there like wtf?!
as for your question, I wish I knew, but then again, Mortal Kombat is known for being glitchy.

abc ur dead0 said:
TempesT said:
Did you read the comments on that page?
I did but cmon, It's Youtube :]
but they're right :]
"It happens when you beat the game or lose in the arcade mode."

That happens after you get a game over. If you beat the tournament it's a little different though.

dreemernj

Ambassador
Yup, when you boot the game they attack. If you play 1 player and die and don't continue, they drop dead, if you beat 1 player they do victory poses. I forget how they are affected by 2 player matches.

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
I don't think anything happens, sometimes they just stand there or back up, but I think that applies to booting the game up initially too sometimes.