What's new

Question What does this character need?

I donno about this buff sub zero thing anymore, I don't think he sucks, like at all. I kind of want to pick him up. he looks fun
I have only played against 2 sub zeros ever, but i have played like million scrub zeros and "you can't buff scrubs" -Galileo

But i digress. heres my sub zero buff list =)

- make first hit of 222 hit low, the second mid, the third unblockable
- ice ball is instant
- slide goes under projectiles and across screen
- sub gets breaker at each En
- make his hit box the smallest in game
- subs block auto blocks low with advantage
- ice ball on contact instantly wins him the round
- while ice clone is out and sub isn't doing anything, subs health recovers rapidly
- sub gets a dubble jump
- xray does %70 and has a 100 frame advantage on block
- make all his attacks viable AA attacks
- ice clone blocks projectiles
- make sub invisable
- make subs f3 reset link into combo
- freeze puddle never goes away and is allways active
- sub gets his old back dash

NKZero

Noob
I donno about this buff sub zero thing anymore, I don't think he sucks, like at all. I kind of want to pick him up. he looks fun
I have only played against 2 sub zeros ever, but i have played like million scrub zeros and "you can't buff scrubs" -Galileo

But i digress. heres my sub zero buff list =)

- make first hit of 222 hit low, the second mid, the third unblockable
- ice ball is instant
- slide goes under projectiles and across screen
- sub gets breaker at each En
- make his hit box the smallest in game
- subs block auto blocks low with advantage
- ice ball on contact instantly wins him the round
- while ice clone is out and sub isn't doing anything, subs health recovers rapidly
- sub gets a dubble jump
- xray does %70 and has a 100 frame advantage on block
- make all his attacks viable AA attacks
- ice clone blocks projectiles
- make sub invisable
- make subs f3 reset link into combo
- freeze puddle never goes away and is allways active
- sub gets his old back dash
I think that's fair.....still though he needs more buffs if he's gonna compete with broken ass Cyrax ;)

cyrax is so broken!!! ONLY FUCKING FUCK TARDTED FISH FUCKER FUCKING PLAY CYRAX!! he takes no skill at all and people play him just to troll me and ME alone
they need to get rid of his net and make his bombs blockable, also his stupid saw should just whiff instead of having collision

NKZero

Noob
cyrax is so broken!!! ONLY FUCKING FUCK TARDTED FISH FUCKER FUCKING PLAY CYRAX!! he takes no skill at all and people play him just to troll me and ME alone
they need to get rid of his net and make his bombs blockable, also his stupid saw should just whiff instead of having collision
I really respect the way Mustard plays him because he doesn't rely on resets to win. Cyrax is still great though. That command grab is highly under-used. You basically cannot punish it unless you naked crouch (but who's daring enough to do that and take a risk?). If you try to mash out a button to tech it and Cyrax goes for a combo, you're eating 70%......let's not even get into his retarded net with the hit-box as big as Sheeva's balls. His anti-air game, his wake-up game all stupid.

ChuckFiasco

"I'm the 12th best Sub-Zero player in the world."
I love the character so much ... I gripe because I care. I'll still use him regardless.
Whoa...you took the words right out of my mouth bro.

I dont even know why I love SZ so much, but I do. Bought his action figure the other day at Toys R Us just for shits and giggles.