What's new

Question - Tremor What does OTG mean?

I hear people say this all the time when people use Tremor's earthquake move (don't remember the name of it) that does a guaranteed 13% damage. What do people mean when they use that term with that move?

RemainSolid

It don’t always be like it is... but it do.
I hear people say this all the time when people use Tremor's earthquake move (don't remember the name of it) that does a guaranteed 13% damage. What do people mean when they use that term with that move?
OTG (On the Ground) A state in which the opponent has been knocked down to the ground. An OTG attack is an attack that hits an opponent who has fallen to the ground.

Kitana does have one if you end a combo I cant remember with F4 followed by F1 the same time the player hits the ground, but I dont know the properties It didnt work constantly, and I havnt had time to test it extensively.

YoloRoll1stHit

Publicly Educated
Kitana does have one if you end a combo I cant remember with F4 followed by F1 the same time the player hits the ground, but I dont know the properties It didnt work constantly, and I havnt had time to test it extensively.
I'm pretty sure it hits because your opponent tech roll and doesn't block. If an attack has OTG property it's very easy to test, otherwise it never hit knocked down opponents

I'm pretty sure it hits because your opponent tech roll and doesn't block. If an attack has OTG property it's very easy to test, otherwise it never hit knocked down opponents
probably! I have also done something alike with Xdb2 float airfan f22 fan f4 lift njp run cancel and ending the combo with a sweep. It knocks down super fast and then I did F1 starter and caught him.