What's new

what does NW need to be a better character thats not OP

KH_Captain

Nightwolf wannabe
i think with a f3 as a low it would just get him into top 10 but he would need the f2 overhead and a frame or so faster pokes and more advantage on F312, and the lightning cancel to make top five. which is where he should be. I mean why did he get so much weaker since umk3, he was a beast in that game.

Big D

Relevant In An Irrelevant Time
Nightwolf needs....... Better players!
All I can say is wait until after FR.

Anyways, Nightwolf doesnt even need these changes to stay solid, but it would give him the tools to become a much more threat to other players. Because right now, unfortunately, if someone picks Nightwolf, the other player just thinks "laaaaaaawl"...until the match is over...

AK L0rdoftheFLY

I hatelove this game
All I can say is wait until after FR.

Anyways, Nightwolf doesnt even need these changes to stay solid, but it would give him the tools to become a much more threat to other players. Because right now, unfortunately, if someone picks Nightwolf, the other player just thinks "laaaaaaawl"...until the match is over...
Me and Big D are gonna fuck shit up at FR. Don't let this thread fool you. NW is a beast (see my sig below). Nw can compete with ANY character.

This is my first buff thread but when you see the weaknesses in your character it's nice to think of what could be. Especially when check and konqrr tell me in beta he used to be able to link into lightning from combos, he had unblockable lightning setups off of projectiles and strings, and off a d4 even, and he had advantage off all his strings.

trustinme

xbl-OBS trustinme
F2 does guarantee eh lightning but it only works off a jip and it's stupid to go for that when you can go for a full combo.

I just want f2 to be more like Kung Lao's over head. Make the hit box a little bigger and hit mid and I'm happy.
.id just like the f2 into ex lightning to be able to hit without the jip first,as a overhead aswell would be really good.

Big D

Relevant In An Irrelevant Time
A f2 can lead to a good amount of pressure, leading to some decent chip damage. in a clutch situation with at least 1 bar, you just may be able to end it right then and there.

L0rdoftheFLY Hell yeah we will. The madness starts on friday. Btw, any word if the MMs will actually take place friday night? I heard they were gonna be streamed then.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
NW is a beast (see my sig below).
thats the best

A f2 can lead to a good amount of pressure, leading to some decent chip damage. in a clutch situation with at least 1 bar, you just may be able to end it right then and there.

L0rdoftheFLY Hell yeah we will. The madness starts on friday. Btw, any word if the MMs will actually take place friday night? I heard they were gonna be streamed then.
fri and sat depending on who arrived when