What's new

What do you use more? EX, Breaker or X-ray?

What do you use more?

• EX Moves

Votes: 18 47.4%
  • Breakers

Votes: 19 50.0%
  • X-ray

Votes: 1 2.6%

• Total voters

Mattman

Warlock Nerd
Although Reptile's Ex moves are really helpful, notably Ex slide and Ex spit, his X-Ray can be really useful because it goes through projectiles and can grab the opponent in the air, so I use it when I feel like surprising my opponent by breaking through a projectile and stabbing his eyes, muahahaha! Love that X-Ray :)

Plus, Rep build meter so insanely fast that you can be really generous with meter usage and still do fine, at least from what I know.
Yes, Reptilio is a beast when it comes to meter management, in that he always manages to have at least one bar. I use his Xray more than anybody elses bcuz of the aforementioned reasons as well as the fact that it goes full screen. People are quick to throw a projectile at full screen

DanCock

Cock Master!!
with sindel i use alot of ex moves.. more then anything else. with the rest of the cast ill use naked xrays. i dont like comboing into xray.

JacopeX

Playing: Injustice, Persona, Blazblue, and MK
I use breakers more than Ex Moves and X Ray.

Ex Moves when i'm getting zoned.

X-Ray when it's the right time and the right combo. :)

aj1701

Warrior
Usually use Kit, so either breaker or xray. It depends on the other player. If most of their punishments are decent combos, then breaker. Otherwise I like to use xray for easy damages. I never use it in a combo though, it seems pointless. Even had a kitty mirror match where three other guy would do a simple combo into x ray for 21 damage, when naked xrsy does 31.

Fenro

Nordic myth
For johnny cage i find myself using allot of EX force ball after F3, 3 and EX shadow kick on reaction to projectiles to close in. after that i would say the next most used would be breaker because its obvious meaning. Lastly i use JC´s X-ray very scarcely so when i do use it people never know what hit em when they where trying to escape that pressure with a random wake up/jab ;)

As Rain I only use meter for breaker, ex roundhouse, and if I'm in the right situation, ex water bubble. I'd never use his x ray unless it's for the win. With scorpion however, my meter management is terrible. I almost never have breaker. I use ex teleport way to much, and ex spear on a jump in or projectile trade. If it kills and I somehow have meter, I'll use ex hellfire to finish someone after a combo.

Phantom

Kitana Prime aka MK's Rated R Superstar
EX and Breaker

I Never use XRay unless i'm trading with a projectile for the win.

I play Kitana 99.9% of the time if it matters

Bluez

~ Rialt1 PrimE ~
As a Scorpion player most of my meter goes to EX and breaker. It took me forever to get 150 X-Rays with him for his stats in the Nekropolis lol.

N0rdicNinja

Digital Pro Sports
I main NW... his EXs are beast! And I use them... a lot!

When playing Jax I'm more conservative with it and generally save it for breaker unless I can manage to get into a corner loop situation.