What's new

Strategy What do you think your opponent thinks?

1man3letters

Alpha Tarkatan - Moderator
hahaha @UsedForGlue funny thread :)

scorpion player "my poke just got blocked,sweet!! time to crossover jump punch for my free pressure, my confirms on point bruh"

tremor player "i keep hitting this guy with armor after overhead punch on block, he must not know the mu"

mileena player "i dunno what people are talking about, kotal and lao have shit jump ins"

lao player "ive mixed this fool up good, my teleport mindgames too strong"

ermac player "why dont other people jail there pokes on block into a 50/50 like i do, people really need to level up"

tanya player "2nd non delayed rekka into ex rekka, get on my level"

kano player: "so im -23 now, time to backdash"

mileena/kitana player "HOW DARE YOU EVEN SUGGEST MY CHARACTER IS NOT TOTAL GARBAGE!!! LEARN THE GAME BEFORE YOU SPEAK GIRRRRL"

alist/df player:

Paul the Octopus

Slow Starter
Tanya: "My offense is full of gaps. This scrub needs to hit the lab. You can easily just armor option select every gap and fuzzy everything. Going for my offense is a bigger risk for me than my opponent. Also, my wakeups are way too unsafe."

Shawnzzy

Scrub Extraordinaire
Sungod - "This player is just lame and zones me out. Run in on me and let me d1 tick throw bitch!"

Quan Chi - "I promise you I have bad match ups, I just haven't found them yet."

TyCarter35

Bonafide Jax scrub
Ninjutsu players: I see u have meter and ur prob gonna armor out. Time to use b4! And the opponent has to respect my AA game!
Inferno players: cross up for dayz and I'll get free pressure!
Raiden players: all I have to do is get u to the corner and it's pressure time!
Mileena players: Yolo ball rolls

JesterSMX

It's too laggy to poke...
We need to bring this back since mkxl has had time for new stereotypes to emerge.

Ermac "Still my turn... Nope that string is neutral now... 6 frame poke... Still my turn... Are you fucking stupid?.. Did you even read the patch notes?"

Kano "That 50+% combo is a direct reflection on my superior skill as an athlete. That's it I'm doing it... I'm going pro..."

Mileena "I got this guy so mind fucked right now... He doesn't know know if I'm gonna do b1 or b12... To know thy enemy is to know thyself... Yeah I just made that up... I'm so awesome"

Alien "Finally a character that I can relate to... I didn't know what I was going to do after Tanya and I lost with all my other characters... Why does everyone keep saying potato?"