What's new

Poll What do you think about the 3/29/16 patch changes

What do you think about the 3/29 patch changes?

• The changes hurt more than they helped

Votes: 166 61.0%
  • The changes helped more than they hurt

Votes: 111 40.8%

• Total voters

Scoot Magee

But I didn't want to dash
I would definitely say that I don't play at a high level. Matter of fact there's very few people who do. Here's a list:
- Sonicfox
- Slayer
- Michelangelo
- Forever King
- DJT
- MIT
- Wound Cowboy
- Scar
- Honeybee
- Biohazard
- F0xy
- Madzin
- BigD
- Saltface
- Jupiter
- Dab
- Red Raptor
- Reo
- Dragon
- Chongo

I'm sure there's a few more that I'm missing but you get the point. Either way, you guys are always welcomed to get mopped, except the guy from Serbia for obvious reasons. I'm home between 8pm to 10pm.

Either you're new to the competitive community or haven't been paying attention at all.
You forgot blake you bastard!

Rebourne07

The only Metallic player left
I've heard rumors that the 3/29 patch is either the last patch through EVO or the final patch of the game...can anyone confirm with a solid source? If so that's extremely depressing.

16 Bit

Mash d+1~Cat Claws
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
We said on the last stream that we don't have plans to change the balance of the game through the ESL/EVO season.

Rebourne07

The only Metallic player left
We said on the last stream that we don't have plans to change the balance of the game through the ESL/EVO season.
Thank you for personally replying. I know you can't discuss future changes, but I do hope you guys consider revisiting some of the changes to Cyrax...even if it's after ESL/EVO.

Crusty

Retired forever; don’t ask for games.
listen you think im joking but true facts i dont want to name names but like 1/3 of those listed are too scared to play me

thats all im saying

dab
jupiter
reo
dragon
dlayer
sonic
all of yomi
TBQH everyone on this site would body you, free.

Apex Kano

Kano Commando main MKX
NRS have monkeys working there and I really believe it. Kombat Kast was a joke last Friday. I wacth 15minutes and turn it off. With all that losing, I can see why charaters get nerf.