What's new

What do you think about MK9 ???

mingzang

Master of Disaster
You know MK9 is important . After UMK3 , we didn't have good MK games . Now MK9 is released , and i have many many question , so i want to ask you guys : What do you think about MK9 ? Is it a good game for competitive players ? Is it better than UMK3 ? ........
I need and i'm waiting for your review .

This is Check's answer :

Check4900 said:
@mingzang39 The most fun MK to date, but not the most competitive. 2D really makes patterns easy to figure out. 2D makes it too limited.
IMO , i think MK9 is very good , the game has special cancelling , dash cancelling , timing , tech roll , .... and many techniques that we will discover together :) . I know there are some glitches , infinite combos , ... but NRS will fix all of them .

MK9 is not much like the other MK games, it's changed to something fresh. However, it keeps it's identity.

To me MK9 is a mix of the best of all the MK games put together in a blender.

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana
This game consumes my thoughts every day... it feels like MK2 did when it first came out... it's awesome and I can't get enough.

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
Already can tell it's 100x better than any 3D MK game. Definitely feels like the best MK game since UMK3. Way too early to tell if it will trump UMK3, but it's unlikely based on what I've seen, but as I said, it's early.