What's new

Question What do you guys think about the X-Ray reset?

I find it pretty useful, and a great way to punish projectiles. It (as far as i know) provides free pressure after a 33% combo, and mixup possibility or a full combo. I've never seen anyone really use it though. So what do you guys think?

If you don't know what it is, here's a video of it.

Seapeople

This one's for you
f2~acid hand is probably the best option and it can't be escaped. Imo Reptile's Xray is only worth using to end the round or bring your opponent down to barely any health. He needs the meter for breaker and other stuff.

Yeah, i just tested some and it stuffs wake up attacks. (tested with Kabal and JC).

It's pretty nifty. I'm a mid level player so games aren't as serious for me and i can afford to take chances where tourney players may not. It seems like a pretty cool set up though, to be able to punish consistently and get guaranteed block pressure afterwards, or a full combo punish.

Cossner

King of the Jobbers 2015
Administrator
"Spam style"
"Kano phaggots"
"Tyler lantern reset" (this one stings)
"Mixups are what makes Reptile"
"All you have to do is block to beat Cyrax, random NJP after an invis"
"Kung Lao doesn't have real mixups"
"I'm being serious here"
"Xray tech"
"321slide"

THE GUY IN THE VIDEO IS going places with that attitude.
:tonyt

#IamMuffinMuggers

(I'm mean)

"Spam style"
"Kano phaggots"
"I'm being serious here"
"Xray tech"
"321slide"

You're going places with that attitude boy.

#IamMuffinMuggers

(I'm mean)
I think I'm getting 321 slide tattooed on me.

#IamMuffinMuggers

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
d4 xx hand is the best option vs people who know about it and know about Reptile in general. f2 xx hand sucks when the opponent knows about the gap.

imo reptile is better off saving his meter for breakers and ex fbs, or even ex slide, but this has its uses i suppose. the more you know

Seapeople

This one's for you
"Spam style"
"Kano phaggots"
"I'm being serious here"
"Xray tech"
"321slide"

You're going places with that attitude boy.

#IamMuffinMuggers

(I'm mean)
You guys need to quit being imposters talking so much trash and pretending to be me. I have already exposed every Reptile player online which clearly speaks for itself. Get a life. You people on TYM are so one dimesional and never think outside the box. I have discovered new mixups and amazing tech for Reptile that will confuse and frustrate your opponent more than ever.
I shouldn't even tell you guys about this tech because all you'll do is criticize it and not appreciate my posts. Keep in mind I've had success with this tech online against many "high level" players.

321~elbow dash

#IamAMuffinMugger

Squeaker101

Show me what you can do
I use it, since most people don't know about it. Even if they do, chances are they don't how how to deal with it. (I don't) I didn't know d4 picked them up, so I'll probably use that now.

*hugs* ;_;

Cossner

King of the Jobbers 2015
Administrator

Unless it warranties you the win, there really is no point in using an x-ray...