What's new

Question What do we know about her demon mode?

Espio

Kokomo
Those ground pillars are one of the abilities I think she acquires from demon stance, not quite sure what else.

In one of the videos she does the pillars and a demon appears so maybe that's the enhanced/meter version? Not quite sure.

RYX

BIG PUSHER
She has a full screen pull move that brings you right to her, only done while in demon mode so far. Gives full combo IIRC

RYX

BIG PUSHER
That Sounds cool although I'm not sure how useful that will be....
I think it will be, for either giving yourself free damage or cutting off the opportunity for the other guy to use it. Definitely seems like a good thing to be able to use both sides of a spectrum

Crimson Cobra

The Ultimate Shadow
I think it will be, for either giving yourself free damage or cutting off the opportunity for the other guy to use it. Definitely seems like a good thing to be able to use both sides of a spectrum
Yeah i suppose....I'm annoyed that outside of the raven reveal trailer we haven't really seen anyone do anything with her yet....

EmoScoobyDoo

Maybe I'll have something to say ... Probably not
She gets the pillars, the fullscreen grab thing, a teleport, becomes a power type (interactables), there may be a damage boost but i don't know

In her reveal trailer she jumps off the Bat-symbol at the beginning and she throws an explosive barrel later on while her trait is active (as opposed to rolling it).
Not conclusive at ALL. Flash threw the exact same interactable in his fight with Shazam.

Crimson Cobra

The Ultimate Shadow
The Demon Pillar looks like a badass move(Like a mixture between Dormammu's Dark Pillar And Shang Tsung's Flaming Skulls)

IceNine

Tired, But Strong
The movelist quick reference screenshot leads me to believe her teleports might be Demon Mode only - the move "Dark Transmission Front" definitely sounds like the name of a teleport, complete with variants for different directions.

EDIT: Whoops, missed that someone mentioned teleport earlier. Silly redundant post. Pay it no mind.

That empty void move has great range while shes in demon mode. I was watching this combo video, the guys opponent was at the end of the screen and I thought it was done but then she pulled him to her. Those ground pillars are good for combos as well. I find em hard to do because you have to direct where the pillar will hit, so ground pillar and then press down, then it will appear in front of you. Press right on the d pad and it appears at the end of the screen. Got to be quick though. The ex versions are great because you can do two.