Votes: 22 25.3%
  • Tier Whore

Votes: 5 5.7%
  • Character Loyalist

Votes: 53 60.9%
  • Counter picker

Votes: 7 8.0%

• Total voters
I was thinking the same at first but Batman is hard now. It's like when people started blowing up overhead ice arrows. You should watch some darth arna vs jupitrr and see the struggle.
I am not saying he shouldn't but he says counterpickers are dumb, but he is one of the biggest counter pickers himself. It is what it is...

I picked loyalist because in my opinion watching someone refuse to change their character due to a bad MU and watch them throw out some serious character specific tech and blow everybody's mind is real hype. Character loyalists show that with a commitment to a character and learning every bit they can about the MUs creates huge and motivational moments to show others that counter picking isn't always the go to option @Peckapowa :joker:
on the flip side counter-picking isn't easy. In a really good fighting game character loyalty means you aren't thrown curveballs in tournament and you are adept at every situation. Being able to have adept matchup knowledge and be good with multiple characters is its own skill.

Personally i think both situations played out with daigo at evo. I think he would have done better (barring his yun is still solid) if he counter-picked filipino champ with yun...but i think his lack of character loyalty (or perhaps only playing evil ryu 2 or so months) caused him to run into an unorthodox ryu which he wasn't as familiar with that character.

Vengeance135

Saltiest Joker Player
on the flip side counter-picking isn't easy. In a really good fighting game character loyalty means you aren't thrown curveballs in tournament and you are adept at every situation. Being able to have adept matchup knowledge and be good with multiple characters is its own skill.

Personally i think both situations played out with daigo at evo. I think he would have done better (barring his yun is still solid) if he counter-picked filipino champ with yun...but i think his lack of character loyalty (or perhaps only playing evil ryu 2 or so months) caused him to run into an unorthodox ryu which he wasn't as familiar with that character.
I know I was just messing with you lol