What's new

What Character Realistically Do You Want In The Game

Swindle

Philanthropist & Asshole
I have compiled alist of all the skull faced character in MK
  1. Scorpion
  2. Havik
so much typing i need a break
You missed Shao Kahn, Noob, Drahmin and Meat. but ya got fancy tits so I’ll let it slide this time.

Last edited:

Popegina

Hymen Holocaust
I'd love to have Reptile, especially if his skins varied from green human-looking ninja to full on reptilian ninja

Metin

Ermac & Smoke Main
i would like to say Ermac but i know that is not gonna happen cos Ermac is a generic red ninja and he is tired, needs to rest for some reason, his pixels couldn't do more just like Reptile's or Mileena's.

asddgd

Noob
You missed Shao Kahn, Noob, Drahmin and Meat. but ya got fancy tits so I’ll let it slide this time.
Fuckin watttt? Shao kahn, thats a mask. Noob, mask. Drahmin, mask combined with weird oni muscle tendons. Meat, i shouldn’t even have to explain how he literally is made of muscle. Bro’s missing skin yeah, but he’s layers away from skull face

I'd like to see a stab at some of the DA/Deception characters, or just get Quan back.

Even the bland/boring characters like the kiddies have neat visual designs and movelists, so I'd like to see what they could do with some of the potentially more interesting designs/moves from the 3d era.

Or I want to watch them put quan in, give him a sword, and have rune trap uninstall the game when you use it because they're apparently afraid of everything that gives advantage outside of a combo/poke.

Sareena or just please stop having her in story mode. Unrealistic Motaro. in such a neutral have game having a brand new fuck neutral character would be so much fun. The tail can be an advancing low because why the fuck not the lunge can be a high and plus 4 on block and KB because why not. Give me that red ass orb can ex like sonyas ring same KB and same cancel in the corner. Just comes in diagonal at that hella good angle. Give him the donkey kick cancels for swag.

Swindle

Philanthropist & Asshole
Fuckin watttt? Shao kahn, thats a mask. Noob, mask. Drahmin, mask combined with weird oni muscle tendons. Meat, i shouldn’t even have to explain how he literally is made of muscle. Bro’s missing skin yeah, but he’s layers away from skull face
You’re in da’nile bro.
Da. Nile.
Havik is a basic bitch.

I think either Cyrax or Sektor would be awesome, think of the customization! They could really go crazy with all their alts and stuff.

Buuuuuuuuuuuuuut, they're both in the game with their MKX movesets so I think its extremely unlikely they'll make it to MK11. NRS wouldn't just plop them in with MKX movesets because that would be lame as fuck, and NRS redesigning the moveset of a NPC before adding them has never been done before. And to me Robocop getting their colors and special moves similar to them is the final nail in the coffin. I would love to be wrong.

Realistically I think Havik is very likely, and any ninja esq character is very unlikely (sadly). So my vote is for Reiko or Hotaru cuz this is probably their best shot of ever making an MK game again. How to stretch those characters across multiple variation beats me, Reiko can only throw so many stars and spin so many ways, but I trust NRS to make them cool.

exflyingbooty

This dream has a sad ending
Put piercing mileena in mk11, make her still have her double sai string and give her two grab crushing blows

Congrats, she's an mk11 character

DixieFlatline78

Everyone Has A Path
For returning characters, Quan Chi and Havik are my picks. They arent doing repeat DLC so Kenshi, Goro, and Bo Rai Cho are off the table. Mileena and Takeda would be alright as well but most of the remaining characters are big chumps.

For guests, I'm getting increasingly bummed about no Ash. Blade would be pretty cool and the more I think about Rambo the cooler it seems

Cashual

PSN: Cansuela
Havik, and either Human Smoke, Human Reptile, or Ermac.

I’d be cool with cyrax or Sektor too I guess.