What's new

what character do you think will be the least played?

So, are you basing this off of their name popularity or actual gameplay? Caus eI was going for the latter. you seem to be on the former. And if that's the case, your post is weird considering Harley Quinn has been shoved down people's throats as much as the Joker has been since that movie came out.

If' we're including casuals playing online. Then I think you need to factor BOTH.

Our community will probably be closer to your representation.

while the casuals will be closer to the other guys representation.

I mean look at MK9? Not much scorpions in offline tournaments. Can't remember any besides ninjapendenceday, and Slips.

But online, they are like cock roaches along with sub zero.

If the OP means overall.

Then I think it would be someone who's low tier + not very popular/known well.

Like Sheeva >.>

GGA Fill Pops

The Ultimate Bastich
Bane Has Some Main stream appeal going for him(Batman TAS)as well The Dark Knight Rises Film

Doomsday appeared in A Justice League episode as well as the animated film "Superman Doomsday"

Solomon Grundy on the other hand isn't really someone that does much....he's not really known for anything
Grundy has been in more justice league episodes then doomsday hes one of the most reused villian in tht cartoon

Crimson Cobra

The Ultimate Shadow
Grundy has been in more justice league episodes then doomsday hes one of the most reused villian in tht cartoon
Still...Solomon Grundy never really does anything as i said he's just a wandering zombie and even now in the new 52 comics he didn't really do much

Doomsday while not being in as many episodes as grundy did get his own animated film and is known as the creature that killed superman much like how bane is known as the man that broke the bat

Lyuben

Sinestro's might!
Now that I think of it, Sinestro doesn't have much reason to be popular. He was only in a few episodes in the justice league show, and there, he didn't make sense. He wanted to steal euros for ... some reason. He wanted to take over earth for ... some reason. He was just there and his powers were never really examined. He just had yellow beams from time to time.

Plus, arguably the most popular green lantern, John Stewart, since while Hal is getting pushed a lot, he didn't get the popularity that the Justice League gave John, and John never had Sinestro as his nemesis.

He did get appearances in the Green Lantern film, but honestly, that film was terrible and people who saw it, are not very likely to remember him, since he didn't even form his sinestro corps yet.

Zyphox

What is going on guys, Ya Boi Zyphox here.
Hmm, I agree that Harley Quinn probably won't be played very much, or Bane. I dont think Lex, Shazam, Catwoman, or Aquaman are going to be VERY popular either.
you cray.... so many catwoman, aquaman and shazam fans on these forums, plus lex has hidden missiles LOL i personally think ares wont be played much, as well as doomsday.

RYX

BIG PUSHER
I love Hawkgirl, but this made me lol. She hasn't had much in the way of screen time either unfortunately.
There's a lack of exposure for some of the lesser knowns as well as Bane and such.

Kind of bothersome but I have high hopes they'll be good based on what I've heard from people(about Bane at least) :)

you cray.... so many catwoman, aquaman and shazam fans on these forums, plus lex has hidden missiles LOL i personally think ares wont be played much, as well as doomsday.
I haven't seen one Shazam fan since Black Adam was announced, and the catwoman and lex forums are dry nobody was that happy that he made it in the demo. I do take back aquaman being unpopular

RYX

BIG PUSHER
Is this like, day 1 stuff? Because the character isn't going to matter once people have figured out how to actually play.

Zyphox

What is going on guys, Ya Boi Zyphox here.
I haven't seen one Shazam fan since Black Adam was announced, and the catwoman and lex forums are dry nobody was that happy that he made it in the demo. I do take back aquaman being unpopular
i personally know 8 people on psn who will main shazam, and those shazam mains are just hiding right now on this site, don't worry there are a lot of shazam fans out there, i personally am going to main every character in this game lol

Lyuben

Sinestro's might!
i personally know 8 people on psn who will main shazam, and those shazam mains are just hiding right now on this site, don't worry there are a lot of shazam fans out there, i personally am going to main every character in this game lol
Problem with Shazam is, we don't know much about him. What is his thing. We've seen a generic projectile, some generic ways to juggle people with lightning and so on, and of course, his teleport. But outside that, we know nothing.

It'd help if we saw more gameplay.

Problem with Shazam is, we don't know much about him. What is his thing. We've seen a generic projectile, some generic ways to juggle people with lightning and so on, and of course, his teleport. But outside that, we know nothing.

It'd help if we saw more gameplay.
The same could be said for Hawkgirl and EVERYONE else. Not fair to say at this point

Lyuben

Sinestro's might!
The same could be said for Hawkgirl and EVERYONE else. Not fair to say at this point
Hawkgirl yes. Sinestro yes.

Others? Not really. We know what Grundys thing is. We know what Flashs thing is and so on. With Hawkgirl and Shazam, they are pretty unknown.

Red Reaper

The Hyrax Whisperer
I don't see anyone being abandoned or unpopular as a character but if I had to pick I think it would be cyborg, lex luthor and wonder woman as the top 3 least used.
Might as well include Batman on your list... lol.

Cyborg is popular as hell. Teen Titans yo..

Wow hawkgirl is actually so unpopular that I completely forgot to mention her as someone that I think will be unpopular...
I think she'll be used simply because of her flight and playstyle rather than for her actual character.

Neclord

Noob
Killer Frost, hands down. She has so much hate for beating out Captain Cold that she won't even be picked up. I'll play her of course but she's just gonna not be very popular.
The salty Captain Cold tears will make us stronger!

I think Hawkgirl will be one of the least played characters. Nearly no gameplay footage of her and I guess she is overall not very popular.

STB Sgt Reed

Online Warrior
Dude, I think catwoman is gonna be hella popular b/c she seems really fast and very rushdown oriented.

I think the least played will be:

Lex, WW, and doomsday.

SatsuiYesHadou

Yung Kneecaps
Might as well include Batman on your list... lol.

Cyborg is popular as hell. Teen Titans yo..

I think she'll be used simply because of her flight and playstyle rather than for her actual character.
Lol ik I'm talking about like in game I've seen nobody talking about maining him or anything

Red Reaper

The Hyrax Whisperer
Lol ik I'm talking about like in game I've seen nobody talking about maining him or anything
He was just one of the first announced so hype died down but people did like his set ups and were talking about how fun he looks. We all know Krayzie is using him too.. lol.