What's new

What character do you suck against?

For me:
Im not really good at all in UMK3, but I dont have it so thats y I suck. But its Nightwolf and Jade that always kill me.
For MK2 which I also suck at, its Kitana and Mileena that kill me.
For MKDA, I guess its probaly Hsu Hao, Reptile, Shang Tsung a little bit, Sonya, and Jax. And also Nitara.
MKD its always Li Mei, Baraka, Lui Kang, sometimes Tanya.
MKA definetly Blaze and Rain.

T

TempesT

I usually lose against Liu Kang, Scorpion, Jade, Kitana, Mileena, Sub-Zero (both), Reptile, Shang Tsung, Baraka, Cyrax, Sektor, Kabal, Sindel, Smoke (human and robot), Kung Lao, Sheeva, Nightwolf, Stryker, Sonya, Jax, Ermac and Kano. But I can totally beat the line ups to the vending machines to get a can of Sprite.

T

TempesT

I have another problem when I'm playing Mortal Kombat AI... its like I always panic when I'm about to lose (or even at the start) and I start trying to jump kick them and I usually end up getting uppercutted.

TempesT said:
I have another problem when I'm playing Mortal Kombat AI... its like I always panic when I'm about to lose (or even at the start) and I start trying to jump kick them and I usually end up getting uppercutted.
I hated that too when I was a kid.
Jump kicking AI will get you uppercutted.
Jumping foward to AI with anti air moves will only leave you abused by them.
Trying to uppercut the AI will punish you with theirs, the same goes for roundhouse kicks.
Open special moves will only get you punished, even on your first fight.
Once you're cornered, you will die in that corner. trying to get out of the corner will get you raped even worse.
And of course, attempting to throw the AI will only result in yourself getting thrown. THAT I REALLY HATED.

Trust me, it's not a grudge, it's a gimmick. I think midway purposely makes their games difficult so you can never beat them, or at least in one shot. Total carnage and Narc and other games were hard as hell and those games were hard because you would be jumped by hundreds of sprites, you had to be rich to beat those games, and up until MK2, that plot was still in effect. All AI does in that game is throw, and would do it from an unbelievable range. and even though they dumb down the AI in MK3, as you advanced, the rape would soon begin.

I hate playing against Jade and uSub from UMK3.
Everytime you jump at Sub, he ice showers.
Everytime you attack Jade, she does that throw.